“good location but no elevator”

Link Corner Hostel Bangkok
Ranked #46 of 1,192 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Surabaya, Indonesia
“good location but no elevator”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Actually it's a good option for a traveler who'd like to stay in hostel which is near the raillink (BTS), clean hostel, fairly price, friendly staff. But too bad there's no elevator, I stayed in a private room for 4 person on ther 4th floor for 2 nights and it's exhausting yet hard for me to go upstairs after a fullday travel around the city and the wifi connection on 4th floor poor either :(

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Many thanks for your review. We will improve our wifi signal on the upper floor as soon as possible.
Our hostel is not equip with elevator which is already mentioned in all OTA websites. However, we provide 2 large and cozy living areas on the ground and mezzanine floor where all guests can rest and relax after a long day. We also provide free computer, free Wifi, and book corner in the living area.
We hope to welcome you and your friends again.
All the best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Decent option for back-packers. It's really clean and the staff are helpful enough. It's close to the main malls and even closer to the skytrain station on the airport line. There's not a lot of good eating options around though. Stayed in early Feb 2013 in an 8-bed all girls dorm with a/c. Breakfast not included.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review and comment. We hope to welcome you again in the future.
Actually, there are many delicious Thai and Chinese food around our place, both fine restaurants and street foods. If you walk further a bit to Pratunam area, there are many Indian restaurants. 7-11 is also just across the street if you are looking for some light meal and snacks.
CHINA
Reviewed March 28, 2013

link corner is a clean hostel,and the location is so good to go anywhere in BKK,and Lalita is nice and beautiful.We all love Link Corner,and will come to BKK again.My friend told me that this hostel is nice,so I choose this,and it is really good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
linkcorner, General Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Hello Joey
Thank you so much for your nice review. We all so happy to hear that you guys had a great stay here. You and friends were brighten up our hostel to be more lively. I really hope to see you again in the future.... Have a good day!
Cheers,
Lalita
Manila
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed here during our stay at BKK with friends. The location was perfect, near Airport Link, and the shopping area for a very affordable price! The staff was very friendly and approachable. The room is very clean and have a very comfortable bed though don't expect much regarding the toilet as it's shared (but it's still good). Nice common area where you can relax with friends after a long day's activity. The only thing I didn't like was the use of common slippers because of hygenic purposes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review.
For the hygienic reason, we prepare indoor slippers for all guests to change before going upstairs. "No shoes" in the bed rooms also reduce unpleasant smell.
We clean our indoor slippers everyday. However, if you are not comfortable to ware our slipper, you can go bare foot :)
We hope to welcome you again soon.
All the best
Lom Sak, Phetchabun, Thailand
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Link Corner hostel with a group of friends. I booked conveniently trough PayPal, which I loved since I didn't have access to my bank cards. Clean and quiet hostel with a cool second floor and pretty lobby. We were on the 5th floor, a bit of a hike with luggage. The staff was friendly and helpful, and I had to cancel 2 beds because my friends ditched out, but they were nice about it and only had to pay half the cost for them. My only complaint is that I called beforehand to make sure they had towels to rent, but when I went to rent a towel, they said they ran out. Not a huge deal though. Blankets were very comfortable! Well priced hostel and good location overall.

• Stayed March 2013
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation!
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and we are terribly sorry that we do not have enough towel when you check in. We will make sure that the towel will be prepared.

All the best.
Chadron, Nebraska
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Link Corner was a perfect stop for me and my friends. We hopped the SkyRail from BKK to Ratchaprarop Station and walked a few blocks to the Hostel. Very helpful staff, easily accessible, and made me feel like I was back home. I didn't have a care in the world and Link put my mind at ease by providing cabinets to lock up my belongings. Food was only a short walk away. I will definitely try to return in the future!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
We are delighted to know that you have a good time here.
You are more than welcome at anytime. Hope to see you soon.
Cheers,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked a dorm bed at the Corner Link hostel for when I arrived to BKK after a very long flight. The hostel is perfectly located if you are coming from the airport, it's only a few meters from the Skytrain station and very easy to find (there's a huge sign). It's a very clean and friendly hostel with nice common areas and clean showers and toilets as well as a/c.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Honigmelonenmond
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation!
We hope to welcome you again soon.
All the best :)