Link Corner Hostel Bangkok
Agoda.com
$94
$88
$79
All reviewsdorm roombunk bedsno elevatorshared bathroomtrain linecommon areassuvarnabhumi airportshopping areastreet foodpleasant staykhao san roadbts stationratchapraropfloortoiletreceptionisttaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

My bf and I stayed here last September in a double private room. The room is so clean and I love the design of this hostel. Air-con work probably and near to shopping centre, train to the airport , sky train. Nice music at the lobby. Staff are really friendly they can help you in everything you need. With a charming smile while you go in and out side. We feel so warm to stay here and we love this place " I will come back"

• Stayed: September 2012
LinkCornerHostel, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Many thanks for your wonderful review.
We are so happy to know that you and your boyfriend had a great time here.
You both are more than welcome at any time :)
See you again really soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed in this hostel twice - Oct & Nov 2012. Beautiful and friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice lobby ambience and good location - near to Ratchaprarop Station. Will definitely come back to stay in the future.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
LinkCornerHostel, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your great review :)
We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

My friends and I spent our last night in Bangkok at LinkCorner. I have to be honest in saying that we regret not staying there longer as the hostel is one of the best budget lodging at which we've stayed during our 8-day trip to Thailand. The dorm rooms are clean and the a/c was functioning well. Toilets were clean (unique concept for the shared bathroom upstairs). Hostel staff were really helpful and the ones we've met spoke fluent English. Highly recommended, especially if you are in Bangkok to shop due to its location- the major malls are only a short busride/walk away.
Thanks for the enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Many thanks for taking your time to write your great comments on our hotel. We hope to welcome you and your friend again. Best wish :)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Very clean, friendly and helpful staff, plenty of hang-out areas, super easy to get to and from BKK airport (no taxis or tuk-tuks needed, and hardly any walking!), only a few blocks walk to all the shopping you could ever need, abundant street food and 7-11s, and a nearby night market. There is a bulletin board full of slips of paper with local sights, bus and train station names written in Thai that you can hand to taxi drivers, as well as a paper which has Thai directions to get you back home again.

Bonus: If you walk out the front door and turn right, there's a little street cafe with friendly service and great food and coffee.

Room Tip: I didn't have good luck getting wifi on the 4th or 5th floors, but others had no problem. 3rd and lower floors always worked.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to have have you here with us. We hope to welcome you again soon in our Hostel and wish you all the best.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Link corner was the first hostle I have ever stayed in. At first, the thought of staying in a hostel in thailand scared me slightly. This was due to numerous reasons, such as the possibility of bed bugs, cleanlyness factors and service, however, I was more than pleasently suprised. As soon as I got to the hostel I was greeted by two lovely staff members at the front desk. In the last four weeks, I have stayed in a total of 7 hotels, some ranging from 3* to 5*, but I have never had service like I experienced here. It was an effortless kindness, and the staff are always there to help, no matter what you need. Its great! Also, I stayed in a dorm, and it was spotless. the beds were clean, the floor was sweeped daily. There is also free wifi which is fab.
This hostel is very well priced, which slightly put me of at first becasue I expected it to be a bit shoddy, but not at all. What was ment to be a few nights turned into nearly two weeks. I cannot reccomend this place enough, and it has been an absaloute pleasure staying here. I will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Christine M
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you so much for your fabulous review.
It was very nice to have you here with us and we hope to welcome you again soon :-)
Enjoy your teaching class (hope your new students are not so naughty).