“Life Savior for us ..... Really friendly place”

Link Corner Hostel Bangkok
Ranked #56 of 1,389 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I still remember, I got down at the Phayathai station in bangkok and was left all stranded on the roads as the hotel i booked was still 20 km from phayathai and very costly transport .... I didnt knew what to do , as i was crossing the street after some distance i found this cute place which gave us the right location to stay .... we were having lot of luggage so cannot go any further.

The moment we moved in ... saw a few staff with big smiles on their faces greeting us and really helpful made the horrible experience a good one ... on an overview

Location : 5 * : Located within walking distance from major shopping location. next to major train station .
Service: 4* : Only thing missing was food . but still as it is in the market , we have various restaurants near by ... you name it "Indian" "thai" you get everything.

Facilities : Clean indoors , internet facility too good , homely atmosphere ..... well managed and care for guests is amazing ......

All the best link corner ..... We love you ....

Room Tip: Everything is too good you can choose anything .....
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your review Kapil. We are so glad to have such a nice couple like you and your wife here. Also really happy to hear that you were happy during your stayed. Hope to see you again on your next trip to Bangkok :) Good day!!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hostel is simply the best hostel I've ever stayed in.
I've spent 3 weeks in Bangkok during my trip to Thailand, and the two last weeks I spent there were in this hostel. When I found it on the internet, I first thought the pictures that were shown were photoshoped or something since all hotels and especially hostels do that, but due to the very low price of a dorm (380baths, less than 10e) I still decided to book and give it a shot.
Yet, when I reached I was simply amazed by the cleaness of the lobby, the dorms and even the common showers and toilets. The staff was simply amazing, very kind and welcoming and 100% fluent in english which was the thing I was surprised the most about. They would always give you any sort of advice you need for an enjoyable stay, help you not get screwed over by taxis, tuk tuks or salers, or even talk with you about whatever topic that come up in the conversation. Basically, I simply felt myself at home during these 2 weeks, the Hotel is very well located, easy to find for taxis and tuk tuks since it's just in front of Baiyoke airport link, and a few minutes away from all the crowded places in Bangkok. The dorms, usually with 6 beds, made me meet up some very nice people with whom I could go chilling around Bangkok experiencing all kinds of stuff (what happens in Bangkok stays in Bangkok right), and I'll definitely keep in touch with them. Most of the people I met there were backpackers that have been travelling for a long time, so it's really interesting to share your thoughts and talk about all the places each other has been to. The only "bad" thing I would find to say is that there are no smoking dorms, so you have to get out to smoke your cigarette, that's obviously from a smokers point of vue then non-smokers can think differently and surely do.
Overall, this hostel is just wonderful and I will not hesitate a single second to stay there again next time I have the chance to go to Bangkok. I zould thus highly recommend it to anyone planning on going to Bangkok for whether a short or long stay, Link Corner Hostel is definitely great for both of them.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's our pleasure to have you here :-)
We hope to welcome you again next time (what happens in Bangkok stays only in Bangkok right). Good luck with your study and keep in touch.
Cheers

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Convenience location near airport link and friendly staff. Everything is brand new. ^^

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Many thanks for your review.
We hope to welcome you again soon.
Cheers,

Reviewed July 10, 2012

It was my first time to go out of the country and it's very fortunate that we found Link Corner Hostel. Our main goal in visiting Bangkok is to experience their culture. We were out most of the time so it was really nice to go back to the hostel after a day and night of walking, shopping, and touring. We booked a private room for 3 nights (THB900/night). Perhaps for other people, the downside would be having to share a bathroom. But based from our experience, it was okay and the staff cleans the bathrooms daily.
Whenever we go out, we always ask the staff for their advice on how to go to places. The hostel is just a 1-minute walk to the BTS Ratchaprarop Station which can either take you to the airport directly or to other shopping areas. Convenience at its best. If you want to go to Pratunam area (Platinum Mall), it will just be a 10-minute walk from the hostel. We didn't get a chance to order food they offer because we usually try out the street food in our destinations.
*Clean rooms (They don't allow you to bring your shoes/slippers rather they ask you to leave it in one of the lockers in the lobby area and they will provide you slippers. So if ever you choose to stay here, better bring your own slippers and lock for the locker.)
*Comfortable bed
*Hot and Cold shower (Bring your own toiletries and towel. If you decide not to bring a towel, they can provide you one with a low added charge)
*Friendly Staff
*Near the MRT station
*Secured

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. It's our pleasure to have you here. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights in June, left for a month and the came back we loved it so much. Great value for money, the staff would go to the moon and back to help you and the location is teriffic! About a 10 minute walk to the markets and Siam shopping complex. There is no lift in the establishment but the air conditioning in the rooms is fantastic. I would highly recomend this to anyone passing through bangkok

Room Tip: ask for a low floor
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
linkcorner, Manager at Link Corner Hostel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Million thanks for you! We were so glad to have you in our hostel as well. Really love to see you again, may be we might see you in Australia next time :) Wish you all the best!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I highly regard this hostel as amazing same like when everyone travel to amazing thailand. Amazing location, The airport rail link is very convenient and in less than 5 mins, I found myself in the train. Within 30 mins, I am in the busy bangkok central city after my touchdown from aircraft. Amazing staffs greeted upon my entrance and gave important tips on traveling and shopping including munching. Never skip this hostel if you travel to bangkok. I am amazed with the warmly feeling when I step in. Amazing Link Corner Hostel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Many thanks for your review.
We are looking forward to welcome you again next time.
ฺำฺBest wish for you and your lovely friend :)

Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

The most appealing aspect of this hostel was the location near the train where we could get a quick transfer to the airport or one stop to change over train lines. The staff were SO friendly and helpful. The lounge room and downstairs area were very well designed and appealing. The rooms were good with lockers for small bags and the beds comfortable with individual lights for each. The bathrooms were co gender share and were ok. The only downfalls were the price - 380 each for a dorm bed or 900 baht for private and the noise made by some of the inconsiderate guests. Would return again but mainly due to superb location.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank RARHJB12
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you for your review. We will try our best to improve our service and make the best of your stay.
I am so sorry that you are disturbed by other guests. We have already posted more quite notices on the wall. We will be more careful about the noise issue.
According to our location, service and facilities, we consider that our price is reasonable.
Our rooms are air-conditioning. We change linens every time the guests check out and provide daily room cleaning. We also offer free Wifi and free computer with internet access. We do not sell tourist package but we always suggest the good and cheap way to travel.
Thank you again for your helpful comments, we hope to welcome you again in the future.