$116
$123
$91
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$121
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$256
$244
2,488 results
All reviewsshopping mallwashing machinedirect accesstennis courtsgrand suiteinfinity poolasok stationmicrowave ovenexcellent locationsoi cowboystar hotelcentre pointconvenient hotelhotel roomhigh floorfantastic hotelthe executive lounge
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very conveniently located. Great A/C! Nice pool and health center. The staff were willing but not particularly helpful when it came to directions and recommendations. No alcohol provided; no bar, but plenty nearby.

Room Tip: Don't let them allegedly "upgrade" you to a twin room, because I think it is just a switch to a less desirable room in the same category.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank David L
GCPTerminal21, Executive Assistant Manager at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

On behalf of the all staff of Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21, we would like to express our sincere appreciation for your support for choosing to stay with us and comment received. It also has been our pleasure to serve you. Per your instructive comment about the information counter service, we apologize for the inconvenience and surely will strive to improve our staff in responding to our guest need as much as we could. Besides, we hope your stay would be an enjoyable experience staying with us. Once again, thank you very much and hope to have you visit again.

Sincerely Yours,
Prawi V.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was my second stay at Grande Centrepoint Terminal 21. My last stay was a few years ago when the hotel first opened. The price has gone up, but sadly, the standard of service has deteriorated significantly.

The only redeeming quality of this hotel is its location. The hotel has one of the best locations in Bangkok because it is located at the intersection of the BTS (skytrain) and MRT (subway) lines. The heavy traffic congestion along Sukhumvit Road and downtown Bangkok makes the BTS and MRT a fast and efficient way of getting around. If you will be relying on the Bangkok BTS or MRT, this location is fantastic. This is the reason why I decided to stay at Grande Centre Point again.

Unfortunately, taxi and car access to the hotel is very poor. The intersection at which the hotel is situationed is one of the most congested areas in Bangkok and getting to and from the hotel by car can be a real nightmare, especially during peak hours. At 5pm on a weekday, it took me 45 minutes to travel 1km from the hotel. If you will be travelling alot by car or taxi, it would be better to consider a hotel in another location.

The "Terminal 21" shopping mall is connected to the hotel and offers fantastic facilities including a cinema, gourmet supermarket, gym, restaurants, a fantastic food court and good shopping.

The hotel facilities are good. The rooms are clean and modern but can feel a bit cold and lacking in character. The hallways are run down. The toilets are Japanese style and have many interesting functions. The outdoor pool is good but nothing special.

Unfortunatley, the service is very poor, with seemingly disinterested, cold and inattentive staff. The quality of service is far from the standard I have come to expect in Thailand, especially in hotels within this price range. It feels as if the staff focus on just clocking in, doing the bare minimum, and then clock out again at the end of the day. No effort is made to go the extra mile or to make guests feel welcome.

On many of my visits to reception, I was not seen to immediately because the staff were too busy chatting to each other. While I was finally attended to, the staff would continue their conversation while helping me. The doorman was usually too busy playing with his phone to attend to guests.

There were also a few specific experiences which made me think less of the hotel. When the hotel was unable to complete my dry cleaning on time, they did not notify me and merely placed the dirty laundry back on my suitcase while I was out. I did not realise my clothes were still dirty until I was packing. When I checked in at 9am, I was required to pay an early check in fee (around USD100), which is an unprecendented requirement in all my stays in luxury hotels around the world. To me, these incidents demonstrate that the hotel is lacking an appropriate service philosophy and an attitude of responsibility towards guests.

My suggestion is that if you like the location of Grande Centre Point and its access to the MRT and BTS (which is its main feature), please consider the Westin or the Sheraton which share a similar location and will give you a better holiday experience. If you want a hotel which has a great location, good access to the BTS and also good car and taxi access, try Novotel Fenix Ploenchit or Marriot Sukhumvit Park. These hotels are safe bets.

Personally, I really don't think Grande Centre Point is worth it, especially given the price, the quality of service and alternatives available. I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank wingwang1984
GCPTerminal21, The Management at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

First of all, we thank you very much for taking your value time to bringing the matter up to attention and provide us your feedback during your stay in our hotel.
I am most sorry to learn of the shortcoming you experienced with the service provided by our housekeeping staff about laundry. Our staff just simply failed in providing the efficient service and to inform our guest.
The matter has been addressed with our management to look into the situation in order to ensure such that will not re occur. The concerned staff has been briefed to ensure that this kind of incident should not happen again.
Once again, reiterating my profound apologies, we are striving to improve the service standard. It is truly helpful to hear your comment. If there is something I can be of your further assistance please feel free to contact us.

The Management

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very convenient location with a shopping mall next door (which has an amazing food court for cheap and restaurants for more specialised cuisines). Good transport links to other tourist attractions.
Breakfast was alright, Chinese breakfast was nice but English breakfast was not, most days was cold, especially hash brown and bacon were cold and hard. Highly processed meat sausages were tasteless and overcooked. (not a deal breaker however something to improve on).
Loved the toilet, partner and I had a good time trying all the different functions. Hotel pool was nice. Staff were friendly, would stay again if visiting Bangkok again. Extremely good value for money when compared to European hotels.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ida Y

Dear our valued guest,

We hope you had a wonderful visit in Bangkok and great experience stay with us. Per your comment, we will share among team. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us and However, one suggestion about the Food service will be passed to all concerns in order to improve. We sincerely apologize for inconvenience.
Besides, we hope the other part of our service would satisfy you and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,
Prawi V.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great location with direct access to BTS & MRT as it is connected to the Asoke BTS station. Easy connection from airport with the express train which connects to the BTS so you can travel under cover for the whole trip . it sits on top of huge shopping centre with plenty of food, shopping and entertainment. You wont be disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I stayed here for 2 weeks Feb 2013 from 15 Feb - 1 Mar 2013 -
The Hotel is next to the Terminal 21 Shopping Mall, Right at the Asok BTS station.
The Rooms is the best in the World....
The Swimming pool and Gym is 100% Nice and of the best in the World.

I had a great Stay....

Room Tip: I like the Swimming pool view and stayed on the 25 floor
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
GCPTerminal21, Executive assistant Manager at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you very much and we sincerely appreciated your kind support.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,