2,533 results
All reviewsshopping mallwashing machineyoga roomdirect accesstennis courtsgrand suiteinfinity poolasok stationmicrowave ovenexcellent locationsoi cowboystar hotelcentre pointconvenient hotelhigh floorhotel roomfantastic hotel
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Large room modern in style with great view and bathroom .

Only 3 small negatives
No bedside lamps so u are lite up like Xmas tree in bed had to push very hard to get a reading or bedside lamp
Electronic Curtains are either open or closed no half way but livable
Canteen super busy like a railway station but good inc breakfast was good ,

Bed was excellent , amazing wc Japan style - great TV with good reception and Internet access and quiet . I paid a special price on agoda so great value and being next to terminal 21 great location
For entertainment cinema and shopping and skytrain access to anywhere . Ill stay again . Remind staff they are 4.5 star and that includes service not just facilities .
Clientele open and friendly for all

• Stayed: May 2013
GCPTerminal21, Executive Assistant at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and certainly it is our pleasure to serve you.
Also, we appreciate your time in sharing the experience and helpful comment.

It will be passed on to the management and all concern for the solution and just to make our guest an enjoyable stay.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further inquiries and we look forward to your revisit us again in the near future.

Prawi Vienravi, Ms.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The hotel is located exactly under station 'Asok' and it's very convenient to travel around the city with SkyTrain, just right next to the hotel is a shopping mall called Terminal 21, which there are a lot of shops, a cinema, and a food court located on 5th/6th floor.

The hotel was nice and new and very grand at first sight.
We arrive the hotel and the bell greeted and took our luggage, there were also a small corner for coffee and welcome drinks. The structure of the lobby is very wide and it's not really visible for guest to notice there is another side which there are huge sofa there.

Front Desk staff are also friendly, but they didn't offer the choice of giving cash deposit, not until I ask did the staff say you could also pay by cash, but my card has already swiped.

Room was nice and clean, with really big windows and nice view outside. Room is well-equipped with microwave, refrigerator and a sink.
Breakfast was nice, but I was expecting a little bit more variety is terms of food as this is a 5-star, and their menus are the same everyday. I would say local noodles shop tasted better than the one in hotel. Staff were not as welcoming as I thought, I was expecting there is a little bit more guest contact overhearing from the unique Thai hospitality culture.

Swimming pool was also nice, we did enjoy the night view of the city.

I would like to especially thank the bell/ concierge, there are all super friendly and very informative.

One downside was the expensive taxi, going to the domestic airport costs 400baht, which if its by meter-taxi is around 200baht only. Traffic were super serious in bangkok, it took me one hour to get to the airport.

Overall my stay was pleasant and I feel secured.

Room Tip: Go for a room located at the upper zone which you can get a better view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nathelf
GCPTerminal21, Executive Assistant Manager at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you very much for your time. We appreciate your kind comment and support, especially your time sharing an nice experience staying with us.
Please do not hesitate to come back and revisit us.
Your complement is truly an reward for all of our staff.

Best Regards,
Prawi Vienravi

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Spent 1 week staying at this hotel. Very clean, large room, great breakfast and directly connected to BTS & MRT. The staff are very helpful especially the manager, we complained the air condition was very noisy, he upgraded my room to higher floor. Very convience to shop, next to Terminal 21 shopping mall. Also going to other places by BTS was very good. we will come back & stay again.

Room Tip: Facing pool view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
GCPTerminal21, The Management at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. With our utmost effort in hospitality, we commit to do our best in providing our guest a great stay and experience.
Your complement will be share to out team.
We look forward to seeing you once again in the near future.

Regards,
Prawi Vineravi

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Directly connected to the BTS and a new shopping mall with lots of international restaurants and fast foods, MTR is just downstairs. Good room size with huge windows but poor decoration. electronically controlled curtains. Sophisticated, modern bathroom. gym is nice and the swimming pool area is even better. I had a wonderful iced juice there. breakfast was normal mostly eastern cuisines.

Room Tip: at the beginning of the corridors, there is a wall-telephone which calls the service personnel. it rings and you can here it in the room close to it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Morteza K
GCPTerminal21, Executive Assistant Manager at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for your kind support and instructive comment.
We are delighted to hear your comment in order to improve our service, It will be passed on to the management.
We appreciated your staying with us and look forward to your returning visit again.

Best Regards,
Prawi. Vienravi.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I spent 3 nights at the hotel. Location is great - directly connected to both BTS and MRT and Terminal 21 mall where there is a gourmet market. I booked a deluxe premium non-smoking twin room but was told on arrival that there were no non-smoking rooms available so they upgraded us to a High level zone room where the room size is little bigger. The hotel is good value for money but was rather disappointed with the concierge service. I called from my room and asked if they could book a massage for me at the Healthland which is just a street behind the hotel - they didn't get back to me until one and a half hours later to say nothing was available. But my then I have already gone out. In fact I went down to the Concierge to inquire about it just before I left but they said they never spoke to me! So I just left and walked to Healthland and make a booking myself. I will come back to stay just because it is so convenient but it is not a hotel which you will say "wow" - I must come back.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the High Level zone because otherwise the lift will stop at every single floor!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear our valued guest,

On behalf of team, we are extremely concerned about misinformation and delay process of the service delivering. We apologize for the inconvenience and await time on your confirmation that may have caused to you.

However, we have investigated due to the mishandling of communication. Once again, please accept our sincerest apology from my team. Please be assured the further step has been taken to prevent the reoccurrence of any inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us for further detail. It is certainly our pleasure to serve you.

Yours sincerely,