$129
$192
$122
$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$133
$72
$66
Priceline
2,488 results
All reviewsshopping mallwashing machinedirect accesstennis courtsgrand suiteinfinity poolasok stationmicrowave ovenexcellent locationsoi cowboystar hotelcentre pointconvenient hotelhotel roomhigh floorfantastic hotelthe executive lounge
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Directly connected to the BTS and a new shopping mall with lots of international restaurants and fast foods, MTR is just downstairs. Good room size with huge windows but poor decoration. electronically controlled curtains. Sophisticated, modern bathroom. gym is nice and the swimming pool area is even better. I had a wonderful iced juice there. breakfast was normal mostly eastern cuisines.

Room Tip: at the beginning of the corridors, there is a wall-telephone which calls the service personnel. it rings and you can here it in the room close to it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Morteza K
GCPTerminal21, Executive Assistant Manager at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for your kind support and instructive comment.
We are delighted to hear your comment in order to improve our service, It will be passed on to the management.
We appreciated your staying with us and look forward to your returning visit again.

Best Regards,
Prawi. Vienravi.
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I spent 3 nights at the hotel. Location is great - directly connected to both BTS and MRT and Terminal 21 mall where there is a gourmet market. I booked a deluxe premium non-smoking twin room but was told on arrival that there were no non-smoking rooms available so they upgraded us to a High level zone room where the room size is little bigger. The hotel is good value for money but was rather disappointed with the concierge service. I called from my room and asked if they could book a massage for me at the Healthland which is just a street behind the hotel - they didn't get back to me until one and a half hours later to say nothing was available. But my then I have already gone out. In fact I went down to the Concierge to inquire about it just before I left but they said they never spoke to me! So I just left and walked to Healthland and make a booking myself. I will come back to stay just because it is so convenient but it is not a hotel which you will say "wow" - I must come back.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the High Level zone because otherwise the lift will stop at every single floor!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear our valued guest,

On behalf of team, we are extremely concerned about misinformation and delay process of the service delivering. We apologize for the inconvenience and await time on your confirmation that may have caused to you.

However, we have investigated due to the mishandling of communication. Once again, please accept our sincerest apology from my team. Please be assured the further step has been taken to prevent the reoccurrence of any inconvenience.

Thank you very much for your kind understanding. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us for further detail. It is certainly our pleasure to serve you.

Yours sincerely,
Prawi Vienravi,
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wonderful location, directly connect to both BTS & MRT. Near a shopping mall Terminal which you can find foods there without raining. Hotel room is large & clean, with good refringe & wash machine.

However, breakfast is not bright for this 4/5 stars hotel, food choice and quality is less than than same grade.

Swimming pool has a good view, but a bit small on 6/f. gym room has good out-sight as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Hotel is new and clean. The premium room that we stayed in was a very good size and comes with a medium size fridge and microwave oven. Best of all its at Asoke BTS/MRT - covered walkway from hotel to train stations and Terminal 21 shopping mall. The staff (especially Suwan the concierge) were friendly and helpful with travelling tip. The breakfast spread was so good that its almost like lunch. The only negative is the shower was not hot enough. This hotel is so convenient and safe for family travel. Cheers!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2013

In my opinion the best hotel on Sukhumvit. Directly connected to the BTS Station and to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall (one of the most original ones in in BBK, with a great food court too, although you will not find expensive brands there). I was staying in the Grand Deluxe room: very large, on the Executive Floor (Top Floor) and had a HUGE windows with amazing views of the city. The pool is like in the picture on their website: stunning! Only problem is that being so nice you will have to fight for your spot. Attentive and helpful staff, cleaners and maids outstanding (One day I had my room done 3 times). Breakfast is good, but could be better if they want to keep the same level of the installations.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo