“Great property, great location”

Grande Centre Point Terminal 21
Ranked #100 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is my 5th time in Bangkok. Normally I stay at the Shangri-La, but this time we tried something more reasonable in price. this hotel was great. Price was good, breakfast was good, and location was good. We will stay there the next time we are in Bangkok - next year. I liked that it was attached to the mall, and close to the sky train.
there are lots of great restraunts around and the hotl staff was great.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Friendly, very friendly and helpful staff. Convenient and complete amenities. Great value for your money. Modern and clean rooms. Every facility I could have thought of was provided. The best foot massage I had in Thailand.

Room Tip: I cannot recommend any specific room since all I needed was a clean and practical place to stay and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank be21
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights and found it to be in a great location right next to sky train and underground station, very easy to travel around, shopping centre attached to hotel which was very handy, the rooms were well set out with plenty of space, the beds are firm but after a long day of shopping it didn't matter much! Breakfast had a big variety, very busy cafeteria feel to it though, you couldn't eat and relax you had to move out quickly, overall a very nice stay, we would reccommend this hotel to other travelers.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 11th floor looking straight out onto the pool which was great , other than that the...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
GCPTerminal21, The Management at Grande Centre Point Terminal 21, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Ms. Jennifer M,

Thank you for youe nice review and good feedback to our hotel service. We hope to see you back again in the near future.

The Management

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is a relatively new and impressive hotel, situated behind Terminal 21 shopping mall and right on both the Sky Train and Subway stations, nowehere more convenient.
Check in was faultless and my room on the 25th Floor was extremely comfortable and very well equipped, huge picture window with two fun blinds revealing stunning views across the city. The bathroom was luxurious, extraordinary wc system which was brilliantly functional. Fabulous bath and shower. Fast and efficient WiFi.
I didn't use the restaurant as perfect cooking facilities ensuite and a comprehensive selection of foods in the mall next door which can be accessed via the hotel from two floors. I had read poor reviews of the breakfast service and given the loud and irritatingly rude behaviour of some of the Korean guests, I'm glad i did.
The roof top area is amazing with infinity pool and tons of garden space. It was disappointing that with such a large area that more sunbeds were not provided away from the pool, the pool gets very busy and thus a lottery as to whether one can bag a lounger. Shame that the roof gardens close at 7.30pm, possibly due to the noise factor from the overlooking rooms but they could stay open a little later as the bar there would be handy.
The staff were helpful and the laundry service the best I have encountered, cleaning staff also.
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and would have given a Five Star review except for the fact that check out was poor. I waited fifteen minutes for my luggage to be collected and another ten minutes queuing for check out as there were only two staff in attendance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PutneySW

Dear Putney SW,

Thank you very much for staying with us and your kind support. We well recieve your comment and striving hard to meet the guest's satisfaction and expectation.
We appreciate your time writing the review in order to improve the better quality of service.

Hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back for your next visit.

The Management

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel is excellently located, connect to Asok Station and Mall. However rooms, are bland, considering what I paid. Got a small room, double beds are listed, but nothing more than an very slightly and I emphasise slightly larger single. Service was atrocious, apart from the single staff remember. Not somewhere I would recommend or stay again.

Room Tip: Must check out rooms on website prior to booking and make sure you are getting what you see on websi...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Neesha24
Reviewed January 26, 2013

we stayed only two days in this hotel and those two days were just perfect. we had another 5star hotel but it was not as good as Grande Centre Point! great location!! Metro and train just outside the hotel as well as huge shopping center with great restaurants:) I was worried that it coud be very loud and noisy place but not. its very quiet hotel. wonderful and very helpful staff. very nice and spacious room with unbelievable view! I was getting up early to had my coffee and stare through huge windows to Bangkok. Breakfast was very good, big choice of fruits, salads, buns,ordinary breakfast and Thai food. of course garden and pool on the roof are THE best! its just amassing area to relax!! would recommend to everybody and I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Bangkok.

Room Tip: Higher floors the the wonderful view!!!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This Hotel is centrally located with connection to Asoke B.T.S, so you can get anywhere easilly. The hotel has large rooms. kingsize beds, and all the extra's you need. Breakfast has something for everyone, U.K style, European style, Asian style all there in buffet style for you to try. Fitness gym, pool, spa available, it's hard to find fault with this hotel. Only problem I had was tea and coffee in room, I kept being given Earl Grey tea which I don't like. When I asked for breakfast tea or normal tea I was told they had run out, strange for such a top hotel but it's a minor complaint.

4  Thank barnet173