Lowest prices for your stay
$101
Booking.com$102
Trip.com$101
getaroom.com$128
3,449 results
All reviews cafe claire wireless road one bedroom suite embassy district pillow menu dining table small kitchen shuttle service luxury hotel fantastic hotel washing machine bts station siam paragon embassies orb concierge taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019

I love this place ,it will helping me and family then to stay this hotel as a like my home ,recommend your or family memeber to stay great hotel like this ,you will never fortgot good things ,great food ,fitness ,swimimng pool ,and room service are great supported ,customer service team are helping person with trust

Room tip: Great hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank siripongkhwankaew
Reviewed October 14, 2019

We had an amazing stay here in October for 3 days. The hotel staff, especially the concierge, Krit, were incredibly kind and helpful. The pool is half outdoor/half indoor, making it perfect to still enjoy during rainy days with a great bar. The rooms are very clean and spacious with beautiful views of the city. The room service and breakfast buffet were both delicious, and it was overall an great experience I would recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Alexandra A
jessicaorb, Director of Rooms at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2019

Dear Alexandra A,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience with us in your kind review. I was pleased to learn that the team was able to meet, or even exceed your expectations and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Rest assured that I have shared your kind comments about the team with them - especially with Krit and it is much appreciated as it is always rewarding for our team members to be recognized for their hard work.

We look forward to welcome you back soon on your next trip to Bangkok!

Kind regards,

Jessica Lui
Director of Rooms

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Everything was nice! Diligious food, Perfect pillows, pool, room, transportation, arrival/departure service, all ok! Thanks!
P. S you can add newspapers in Russian language. 10/10 points!
Best Regards!
Maxim

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank antipinm
Reviewed October 11, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 5nights but in between I visited to Chiang Mai for 1night. But for whole stays, I really appreciate for all of the staff especially who check me in on 4oct, also the concierge staff who work at noon and night, they were very kind and let us to get our room earlier to take a rest first, outside was storm raining. Also the concierge staff knew that we are waiting for shuttle bus,when the bus arrived,he came and remind us to go. And I felt warm that after I visited Chiangmai and I back to Bangkok, stayed back at this hotel, the concierge staff who works on 8oct at the midnight, he said “welcome back”, we felt very surprised as he remembered us! Really felt warm!
Also thank you for all of your surprise and preparation for our honeymoon trip! I must stay in this hotel again! Good service! Good location! Intimate and great amenities!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank marylamlam
jessicaorb, Director of Rooms at Oriental Residence Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2019

Dear marylamlam,

Thank you very much for taking time to such a kind review.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and that our team has taken good care of you. We look forward to welcome you back with the Oriental Residence Bangkok hospitality!

Kind regards,

Jessica Lui
Director of Rooms

Reviewed October 11, 2019

It is very good hotel, one of the closest to US Embassy, so if you need a USA visa it is the best place to stay. Beautiful lounge, Nice personnel, big room with amazing view. Huge bathroom is above expectations. We have two kids but we had checked in without any questions or charges.

Date of stay: September 2019