Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect Fit! Very Happy!

Reviewed 6 days ago
PFogg
Well-measured suits for a picky customer

Reviewed 1 week ago
rainer_phua
Singapore, null, Singapore

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $19.50
More Info
from $63.90
More Info
All reviews these guys great workmanship final product fits perfectly finished product suits shirts excellent quality piece suit custom suit top quality high end mana measurements tailor pants clothes shop
Reviewed 3 days ago

Before flying to Thailand I searched here for reviews of customers that reflect on the quality of tailors and I found this tailor having tons of likes and 5 stars so I tried him. Here's my review.

The suit I tailored cost 8500bhat and it was the top mid-range as per their qualities. I have to admit that they stitched it in 1 day only so 5 starts to speed.

Quality, I wore it once then dry cleaned it then some sort of hairs came out of the trousers in the buttocks area!! You can feel the surface became rough!

Price, to be honest for this price I wish I bought Zara's suit at least I know it is worth the brand name.

Reviewed 6 days ago

I love when Mana comes to NYC. His team always makes me feel great and they do great work. At first I had him make some pants and shirts for me. They fit pretty well, and I tried them on for him the next time I saw him. He insisted on tweaking them to make them perfect. Since then the fit of the clothing he's made me has gotten even better! I'll keep going back!

crowntailor123, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi PFogg – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We enjoy suiting you up and we are glad that you have enjoyed our clothes as well as our customer service. We are glad to have you as a loyal Crown Tailor customer!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Of the few tailors I've been to in BKK, Crown has been my current favourite for the past 2 years. The measurement is usually spot-on the first time, according to my preference of a slimmer cut, which requires only a minor tweak for the first fitting. Also, their suits comes half-canvassed, instead of fused.

crowntailorbkk, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi rainer_phua- Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to hear that you are thoroughly enjoying your custom Crown gear and that you always have a great experience at our store. We look forward to continually serving you!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Everyone in the shop was very welcoming and helpful throughout the whole process. Positive attitude regardless of time of visit. I was rushing them for the suit as I was leaving BKK early, they didn't mind working past their closing hours to ensure I get the suit on time. (Y)

Hi Journey10184392021 – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience at our store and everything went according to your schedule. Thank you for your trust in our expertise. It would be a pleasure to suit you up again next time you are in town.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My first visit to Crown Tailor was a couple of years ago and at the time I ordered 3 shirts. There were some minor issues but they were fixed. I was happy with the quality and the service was excellent.

On my next visit I ordered a suit with (2 pairs of pants) and another 3 shirts because i was confident with the quality i would get. On this visit I also ordered shirts from another tailor at the end of the same street as well as another tailor elsewhere in Bangkok that promised similar quality. Both alternative tailors disappointed me for various reasons which I will briefly outline below:

At the more expensive tailor down the street the shirts came out fine, but service was terrible. I was kept waiting for over 40 minutes for my fitting, and clearly they give preferential treatment to white people. They had a classy boutique but fell short on service expectations.

The other lower cost tailor that promised similar quality to Crown Tailor talked a good talk but their quality was nowhere near that of Crown Tailor. The stitching was inconsistent, the shirt had fewer buttons which affected the way the shirt sat on my body when moving. I generally got the feeling that they were more talk than actual quality which is common in SEA.

In short Crown Tailor delivers what they say they will deliver, and the materials and stitching is consistent. They fix problems quickly and with a great attitude, and this makes all the difference when it comes to a tailor that wants to grow their business. They will stay a little later if asked, and they will happily fix issues without making you feel like you are being a fussy, difficult customer.

In my case when the suit fitting wasn't right the tailor looked at the suit and fixed it on the spot and he knew exactly what he was doing. I have to say i was impressed with the way Crown Tailor works. I will be back again when my shirts need replacing.

Hi Hurtpotato – Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am personally awed and so grateful to hear of such nice words of your experience with us. I’m so thrilled to know you had a fantastic experience and enjoyed our team’s interactions with you. Your satisfaction is our aim and we strive to deliver uncompromising quality and fit. It was our pleasure suiting you up and we look forward to see you again on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

But Crown Tailor is AMAZING.
From their taste to the quality of their work, they will not disappoint.

Hi FarAway513500 - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your trust in our expertise. We're very happy to hear of your kind words, and we look forward to suit you up again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was originally introduced to Mana through a friend years ago. The many other positive reviews you see are all real! Mana has some of the best tailored clothes I've ever purchased. Over the past few years I've bought suits, shirts and jackets from Crown Tailor. I've continued to see him in the U.S. in multiple cities and have referred many friends to also get clothes. Clothes come on time and I've never been disappointed - would highly recommend!

Hi James C - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to do business with you over the years too. I am personally humbled to hear of such kind words and I am delighted to be able to accommodate to all your clothing needs and preferences. We look forward to continually deliver you the best fitting clothing in your wardrobe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been a client for 8+ years, the quality, service, and attention to my requests have kept coming back! Their international client service is second to none.

1  Thank Kurt f

Hi Kurt f - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure meeting and suiting you up for the past many years. We appreciate your trust in our expertise and your loyalty to our brand. We are delighted to hear you have always had an amazing experience suiting up with us and we look forward to always deliver you the best suits.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second time I have worked with Mana and his spouse. The are so easy to deal with and drove out of their way thru the Bay Area traffic to meet us at our work.

The experience can be overwhelming with tailors but their process makes it very comfortable and easy. They are so helpful if you are unsure of what you are looking for.

I used to use a different tailor and the experience was always disjointed and the follow up was bad. Can’t speak highly enough to the experience with Crown and Mana and his spouse. By the way the suits are awesome. Fit like a glove.

1  Thank alexcarter1010

Hi alexcarter1010 - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure visiting your office and suiting up you and your friends. Thank you for having us. We appreciate your kind words and trust in our expertise. We look forward to be back and to continually deliver fantastic custom clothing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The traveling tailor service is great. They get you in and out in a timely fashion and the clothes come so quickly. I have used Crown twice now and have been extremely satisfied both times.

Hi lfreedle - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been a pleasure suiting you up and we enjoyed both the interactions with you. We are glad that you have enjoyed our clothes as well as our customer service. We look forward to see you next year!