“great service and price”
Review of Crown Tailor

Crown Tailor
Ranked #8 of 516 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

excellent service! efficient and perfect... good quality and reasonable price... they even deliver my suit to my hotel for free... great advice given definitely going back for more!

1  Thank Alex K
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Hi Alex – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to meet with you and get you suited up – I’m really glad you enjoyed your experience, and yes, hotel deliveries within the CBD are our personalized serviced for our clients to make sure their holidays are not disturbed with pick ups at the store. See you next time!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went in, got measured and ordered a bunch of dress shirts and pants. They all fit perfectly (and even if they didn't, they would alter them to make sure they fit perfectly). Definitely recommend this place as everyone is very caring and nice. The owner Mana is a great guy and always a pleasure doing business with. 5 stars!! Thanks again!
Best regards,
Peter

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hi Peter – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to suit you up and judging from the size of your order, you definitely must love custom clothes now J We look forward to see you the next time!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I visited Crown in May and had a suit and six shirts made for around $600 AUD in total.
Been very happy with the result after a few weeks of wear back in Oz.
The service was fast and efficient and they turned around two extra shirts for me in under 24hrs.
Having never been to a tailor before I don't have anything to compare this to, but if I end up back in Bangkok for a few days I'll definitely go back.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Hi dppd2 – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great to meet you in Bangkok a couple of weeks ago and we are glad you enjoyed our work as much as we enjoyed making the clothes for you. Yes, the last 2 shirts were pretty quick, but we managed to do it in time for you! In terms of comparison, you should be comparing your off the rack and the clothes that we made that fit you well – that’s the best way to compare J - see you next time!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

superb service, proactive, great eye for detail, great advice, trustworthy, transparent.
I had several issues with my small shoulder frames and was wishywashy about the shoulder pads. Crown was kind and patient and provided advice from various perspectives. My first bespoke suit was widely praised amongst my friends at events. Coming from someone who always am afraid of blood sucking tailors, I strongly urge you to pay a visit to Crown .

Hi Ben – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to meet you in Bangkok and we really don’t mind you coming by a few times to discuss the shoulder issues. For others reading this review, Ben managed to make 2 separate trips over to confirm whether he had too much padding or better no padding in his shoulders, and due to us having in house alterations, we were able to show him both aspects right away, with which he very much enjoyed no padding a lot more – but hey, to each, their own and that’s why we are in this business. See you next time Ben!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was the third time in 5 or so years I went to this Tailor. I had had good experiences previously and decided that I would call upon their services. Since I needed the suit for an event I attended later that week we worked on a tight clock to get all the fittings done. I had 3 fittings which were sufficient to make the fit close to, if not perfect.

I had brought a small picture of a (single button) jacket that I liked and that acted as the inspiration. Off course the suit came with working sleeve buttons, and the shirts with matching handkerchiefs. Don't forget to provide the measures of the old- iPhone. Having an extra custom sized phone pocket inside of your trouser pocket is really working well.

I would recommend folk that go to Bangkok to use all possible time to plan your fittings in. It makes for such a better end-result.

For reference Suit (80% Wool150/Cashmere and 20% Cashmere), a few shirts, and a tie is less than 15k Bath. 100% wool is more expensive and you can also cross the 15k mark by getting double ply cotton for your shirts.

Hi OMK66 – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to suit you up over the past 5 years, and also BERT. We do hope all is well with the both of you and we thank you for the pictures you forwarded over email as well. Keep well and see you the next time!