“Fine Job, again.”

Crown Tailor
Ranked #7 of 506 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This was the third time in 5 or so years I went to this Tailor. I had had good experiences previously and decided that I would call upon their services. Since I needed the suit for an event I attended later that week we worked on a tight clock to get all the fittings done. I had 3 fittings which were sufficient to make the fit close to, if not perfect.

I had brought a small picture of a (single button) jacket that I liked and that acted as the inspiration. Off course the suit came with working sleeve buttons, and the shirts with matching handkerchiefs. Don't forget to provide the measures of the old- iPhone. Having an extra custom sized phone pocket inside of your trouser pocket is really working well.

I would recommend folk that go to Bangkok to use all possible time to plan your fittings in. It makes for such a better end-result.

For reference Suit (80% Wool150/Cashmere and 20% Cashmere), a few shirts, and a tie is less than 15k Bath. 100% wool is more expensive and you can also cross the 15k mark by getting double ply cotton for your shirts.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hi OMK66 – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to suit you up over the past 5 years, and also BERT. We do hope all is well with the both of you and we thank you for the pictures you forwarded over email as well. Keep well and see you the next time!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Whilst I am no where near an Emperor, I do, however, require the finest in bespoke suits due to my ego and urge to climb the coprorate ladder. Hanging with the big wigs that can advance one's career and doing so in a suit of clothes crafted by the Father & Son team of Crown Tailors increases one's standing amongst the sea of wannabe's to 1st place. The trip to Chicago three years ago yielded my first Crown bespoke product and to this day My New York Financier friends and my mates with which I hang in London, England all want my tailor's business card. Once one wears a suit by Crown no other Bangkok tailor or Savile Row cutter can match the feeling, quality of customer service or care that these craftsman create! Hands down the best.

Hi Madhatboy – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It was great to meet you in Chicago a few years ago and then in Detroit again. We loved it and we hope you did too. The picture you sent over to us of yourself in the suit is just great and we’ve already had 3 people replicate your suit exactly! We look forward to see you again this September in Chicago!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Everything was fuss free, especially given that I had only 3 days in Bangkok. Helpful staff gave good advice and were not pushy at all. Measuring was done quickly, first fitting was already good and only small amendments needed to be done after the second fitting. Great product for the price. Will definitely be getting more suits from them in the future.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hi paddie2 – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is much appreciated to hear of your satisfaction with us and we hope that this will be a start of many suits to come down the line when we visit your country during our tailoring trips in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had an interesting result that turned out to be absolutely great service. Unfortunately, my suit ended up coming lacking a good fit to my body (wide on the arms and torso, long on the pant legs). Crown said "no problem at all.. take it to a tailor, and we will have reimburse your expenses!". So I did exactly that and sent Crown the receipt. In less than 24 hours, Crown sent me a reimbursement to my account! Although the suit didn't fit to the exact measurement, I was glad to see that their service is of utmost quality. Thanks, Crown -- I appreciate the 100% guarantee in your products.

Hi Anish – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to suit you up in Square a few weeks ago and of course we have to stand by our products – as we expect to meet you for many more visits over the next couple of years at Square or personally elsewhere J. We hope you have a great summer coming up!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great service at Crown Tailor. they helped me pick out a style as i was not entirely sure of what I wanted. Plenty of fabric choices - all top quality. People who have seen my suits are very impressed by the look and feel. The shirts they made me are awesome. I requested the most wrinkle free fabric because I travel a lot and they delivered. Would rcmnd to anyone for their first custom suits or for someone that wants a great experience.

Hi Nakul – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been great to meet you over the past year in Chicago both times and I’m glad to know that you’re loving the fit of your clothes more and more each time! That is what we always aim for J We now hope to meet you in Dallas as you should have moved there by the time of our next visit!