Crown Tailor
Ranked #7 of 508 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I am now a three times returning customer with Crown Taylor. I met Sam & Mana in Frankfurt in mid May and ordered a further set of suits and shirts. What I really like about Crown Taylor is their high quality of garments and the great fit of their suits.

In sum:
Highly recommended!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Hi Martin - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to suit you up in the past couple of years and I can see that you’re loving our suits more and more every year! I like how we are always adapting little details to fit in with the current trend and your body size as well J. See you next time!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had some prior bad experiences with ordering custom shirts from abroad but a friend of mine was adamant that i wouldn't be disappointed with Crown Talors and was right. Sam and co. are very professional, non- pushy and take care to put you in a color/fit that works best for not only your body style but overall style. Clothes fit great, no need for follow up alterations. Always look forward to thier visits to NYC.

Hey eddie – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to suit you up over the past year and it’s great to see that you need new shirts already (so soon after we just made some more for you!) – I’m assuming you are cleaning out your wardrobe for some more Crown clothing! Haha – see you in September!

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic service, excellent value and quality suits that fit perfectly.

Crown tailors want your suit to be perfect and insist of 3 visits (measure, fitting and adjustment). Each visit only took 30-40 mins and the results were amazing.

First visit I chose my fabrics and got measurements done. Second visit I had my fitting with some minor adjustments and the final product fitting required no further adjustments.

I can't recommend these guys enough.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Hi danbi11 - thank you for taking the time to write this review. Yes, perfection is what we aim for, so we want to please and can do AS many fittings as the client would like or has time for. Each client is different and we understand that, so I’m glad you enjoyed your experience with us too. Thank you again for your order and see you next time!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went down to Crown Tailor to have my shirts done. On the first day, measurement was taken and the cloth was chosen. It all took around half an hour. Was told to go back to the shop the next day for first round of fitting. Tried on the second day and there was a few details to be adjust. Did so too on the 3rd. On the 4th day, tried the shirt and was extremely happy with it. It fitted well. The staff over there are friendly & will give suggestions if I am unsure about anything. Thank you Crown Tailor! I will certainly go back to them! (:

Hi sheery - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to meet with you just last week! It’s good to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and now you look great in your new tailored clothes! Once tailored, you just can’t go back – so we look forward to see you in July hopefully!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is my first tailored suit. I really love it, good material and perfect fit to measurement. Did my measurements of suit in singapore during their annual july trip and did my fitting in bangkok during my trip in july. They have good service and are generous with their recommendations and advice with regards to style, design and fashion. I have made 1 complete suit, with 2 shirts (baby blue and pink).

The shirts are very comfortable and fit perfectly, unlike those off the shelve. I will certainly make more shirts when they arrive this july! I would recommend to prospective customers to try their tailor if you are looking for a tailor that have good quality material at a reasonable price.

The attached photo is me and my friend (middle and left) wearing suits from crown tailor.

Hi Jonweien – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to meet with you last July and then have you pick up the clothes later in Bangkok. I do hope you’re still enjoying the suit – so much that you may need another colour soon of course J. We look forward to meet you and your friends again in July shortly!