“Great experience”

Crown Tailor
Ranked #5 of 475 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Sam and Mana are very easy to work with. Very helpful and deliver a great product. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for clothes that will fit like no other.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Sean – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It was a pleasure to see you again in Chicago last week and we look forward to finally get rid of all your old gear and replace them with CROWN products in your wardrobe – stuff that actually fit!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“on behalf of husband! fantastic tailors!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Husband recieved excellent service and is very pleased with his suit and new shirts! Staff very professional and attentive. Very impressed and will return.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Steph – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are glad to hear that we were able to satisfy the “BOSS” (i.e. YOU) in this, as many of our clients always tell us, “if you can please the wifey, then I’m a happy customer” and I’m glad we did just that. Enjoy your husband well suited up now!
Chicago, Illinois
“Great to see this business growing”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've known Sam and Mana since my first visit to their shop in BKK in 2008 and most recently last week. I've been pleased to see their business grow over the last five years as they offer a great product at a great price. I've order shirts and suits from them and never been disappointed! Wonderful service and communication.

Looking forward to seeing them again in Chicago!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Andrew – thank you for taking the time to write us this review and more importantly all your referrals over the past few years. It has always been our pleasure to meet with you and your friends in Chicago and we look forward for many many more visits to come (hopefully some from you coming to Bangkok to enjoy the good food and heat for a while, since Chicago is always too cold!). See you in September
New York, New York, United States
“Great Expectations”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I attended the Crown Tailor membership Monday event at Park Avenue Tavern during the early part of March 2013. It reminded me of the scene in Scent of a Woman when Al Pacino gets a custom fitted suit. The tailor's take careful measurements and have an overwhelming amount of clothing fabric and styles to choose from. It was a great experience from top to bottom. When I received my order, the jacket and pants fit perfectly. The shirts were a bit short on the sleeve so I contacted them. They immediately sent me new shirts with the adjustments and really made me a happy customer. The stitching and material is extremely professional and they do a great job from top to bottom. I will never buy generic sized clothing again and I will continue to be a loyal customer to Crown Tailor.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Hi Stephen – thank you for taking the time to write this review. We enjoyed both the experiences with you and we are glad that you have enjoyed our clothes as well as our customer service. We are glad to have you as a loyal Crown Tailor customer!
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“My tailor of choice”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was on a short business trip on a couple of days in Bangkok and decided to pay a visit to Crown to get my shirts done, including 1 for my upcoming wedding. It was very surprising as to how fast they could turn around and deliver 4 shirts to my hotel room within 3 hours after my last fitting! The workmanship is good and I couldn't ask for more. Kudos to the team!

Btw I'm going back in June. Gonna pay you guys another visit =)

Dave from Singapore

Visited February 2013
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Hi Dave – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It is always a pleasure to hear from clients. Yes, sometimes we are able to do rush orders for you, depending on the day, and the amount of orders we picked up, but I am glad we got your wedding clothes done up in time…whew! We’ll see you back in June (already a 2 floor operation)! And hopefully a 3 later this year! See you dave!