“Awesome food and service”
Review of Fei Ya

Ranked #91 of 14,874 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Description: The best duck outside China can be savored in our sleek surroundings of a decidedly modern Chinese restaurant. A creative menu with distinctive Cantonese and Hong Kong twist, an extensive wine list and a choice of over 10 teas expertly recommended.
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Love the pecking duck

The staff Auey, Aum and Om are really nice and helpful.

Would love to come back here again ❤️

3  Thank YumiYanaseTH
Winfried_Sanders, Manager at Fei Ya, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2019

Dear YmuYanaseTH,

thank you for reviewing Fei Ya restaurant.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time with us, highlighting our service team.

We look forward to welcoming you back I the near future.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Very good service esp Kun Bo. Food also yummy.
Love this place Nice for family lunch and dinner. Very recommend

4  Thank chanisarab
Supawee1, Director of Restaurants at Fei Ya, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Dear chanisarab,

Thank you for reviewing Fei Ya restaurant. I am glad that you enjoyed the food and service from our team member, Khun Bo. I will also share your compliments with our service team.

Supawadee Prhomjinda (Poo)

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

We went for a family dinner, for my daughter’s birthday. Everything was good as expected. The Peking Duck is still our favorite in Bangkok. The lychee flavor really adds a special touch, very unique.

Couldn’t help but notice another recent reviewer complain about the Club Marriott card. We didn’t have any problem here but yes the program is getting more and more complicated for both customers and restaurant staff to follow! Very often we are having to spend quite a bit of time engaging in discussion about what’s what either on the phone or whilst we are dining as there are so many different rules and exceptions. I do feel a simplification is in order, I’ve been a member for more than 10 years and it just keeps becoming more complicated. I especially don’t understand why we can’t get Marriott Bonvoy points for our total spend after discounts? I’m a gold level on Marriott Bonvoy.

Date of visit: September 2019
4  Thank kovitss1965
Winfried_Sanders, Manager at Fei Ya, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Dear kovitss1965,

thank you for taking the time to review Fei Ya restaurant.

I am glad to know that you chose our restaurant for your daughter's birthday and that you had a great time, enjoying our signature Peking Duck.

I completely understand and sympathize which your comments on the Club Marriott benefits. In the past, our menu offering had some exceptions. We are currently in the process of removing these to make everything more guest friendly and clear. For the rest, we simply follow the terms and conditions as per Club Marriott which are pretty standard.

I can shed a bit of light on why we cannot offer points whilst using Club Marriott discount. Both programs are run by separate companies, who we as a hotel company need to pay fees. It is related to this we cannot combine the usage of programs. Simply put, since both our programs are quite generous and beneficial to our guests, if such benefits (Club Marriott discount) and Marriott Bonvoy points gets combined, we would give a double benefit and our costs would be too high. Therefore, guests have to chose which program gives them the best benefit but it cannot be used in conjunction.

I hope the above helps. If not, please feel free to reach out to me on your next visit and I would be happy to explain a bit more in detail.

We look forward to seeing you back at one of our restaurants in the near future.

Reviewed October 5, 2019

All tofu foods are great, also the Pak King duck.
Shrimp fried rice is nice.
The waitresses are full of service mind.

4  Thank Soranun C
Winfried_Sanders, Manager at Fei Ya, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2019

Dear Soranun C,

thank you for reviewing Fei Ya restaurant.

I am glad that you enjoyed our tofu as well as Peking Duck dishes.
I will also share your compliments with our service team.

Reviewed October 5, 2019

Good food. Have.a birthday snack with fun song (Happy Birthday in various language). Fun to be with the family.

4  Thank Apple S

Dear Apple S,

thank you for reviewing Fei Ya restaurant.

I am glad to know you chose us for your birthday celebration and that you enjoyed our special tri-lingual (Chinese-Thai-English) birthday ritual.