We came with a big family (9 adults and 2 children) for my sis birthday party.
- the table was set nicely with 2 high chairs and kids utensil.
- we ordered 2 Peking ducks - they were so good.. To me they are the best in town. For some of us, they said definitely one of the top three in town.
- other dishes are good too.. I like the fried prawn with mayonnaise and yi fu mee (simply nice for the kids)
- good services... We asked the restaurant to bring our own small cake (our kids favorite one). They agreed and they also gave another one as a compliment from the restaurant! Our kids were so happy as they got one cake each to blow.
- our boys 4.5 and 2.5 are so energetic. They always want to walk around. Thanks to the space outside the restaurant, just a perfect corner for them!!!
- overall, we had a very good evening. Everybody were so happy! Will come again for our special occasions.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.