“Excellent food which lived up to its reputation” 5 of 5 stars

Fei ya
Ranked #317 of 10,112 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The best duck outside China can be savored in our sleek surroundings of a decidedly modern Chinese restaurant. A creative menu with distinctive Cantonese and Hong Kong twist, an extensive wine list and a choice of over 10 teas expertly recommended.
Singapore
“Excellent food which lived up to its reputation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I decided to try this restaurant with my wife as I was staying at the hotel and has seen that it had won a number of awards. The food was generally excellent - my wife and I shared a soup, fried mian xian noodles, sweet and sour pork ribs and a tofu dish. The quality was on par with the good Cantonese restaurants in Singapore, but 30 percent cheaper so it's good value. Strangely enough, chinese tea alone (house brew; not custom) came up to about 300 baht, which is pricey. I got a 20 percent discount also as a Marriott Platinum member, so I was very pleased. I would come back again!

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
UK
“food great, service friendly but ineffective”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Peking duck was very nice, and plenty of it. The staff were very friendly (as is the norm for Thai restaurants) but i'm not convinced they got our order right. Expensive by Thai standards (its in the Renaissance hotel), so expected close to perfection for the price (which is still very resonable by western price standards)

Visited April 2013
“Try the Peking Duck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was great chinese. Took a group there a week ago, trued about ten different dishes and all were great.

Service was a bit lacking but thats Bangkok

Wine service was slow, they could have sole more if they had been more proactive.

But the Peking Duck is a must try. Served with the extra dish of Sang Choy Bow it met all my expectations. We overdosed but I will certainly be back soon

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Bangkok
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great service, very relaxed atmosphere. We went in a group of 4 and had excellent Duck and steamed fish.

We tried this past weekend but could not get in since we didn't have reservations.

Visited August 2012
Taipei
“Must try their duck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Fei Ya means flying duck in Chinese. We had their Peking Duck and it was delicious. I left a plastic case in the restaurant and when I went back 3 days later, they still kept it for me. Very nice service!

Visited January 2013