“# 1 quality cheese in Bangkok in a cozy atmosphere”
Review of The Swiss Choice

The Swiss Choice
Ranked #1,970 of 11,160 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Our shop-restaurant sells, retail and wholesale, high-quality Swiss cheeses and cheese meals for our local and international customers in Bangkok. We purchase our products from the in-house Company, Swiss Made Tastes Co., Ltd, which is a Government licensed importer, the first in Bangkok specialized in Swiss top-end cheeses only. All dishes are homemade by our chef, working in Swiss restaurants for 10 years already. Say Cheese!
Reviewed March 19, 2013

only 5 minutes walk from Prompong BTS station this small yet inviting and cozy restaurant proposes a nice menu with a wide range of imported AOC Swiss cheeses which are in my opinion a mile above any other places in Bangkok in term of authenticity and quality. The menu is original with traditional (Fondue or Raclette are a must try!!) and also innovative (the cheese spring rolls for example was a great surprise....) dishes. Also i must say that the prices are very competitive considering the overall quality of the products. All I can say is "Can't wait to go back and try it again!".

There are newer reviews for The Swiss Choice

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Amazing fondue in the middle of January in Bangkok! This restaurant is an incredible piece of Switzerland in the middle of Bangkok. I must say that the warm welcome and care throughout dinner from both owners is a never seen before; this was both for our table and for other guests. I warmly recommend this place as a place to take a deep breath of Swiss Food & Air.
We will come back!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The fondue was amazing - just like in Geneva - Gruyere cheese and fresh, but a little crispy bread. Decor is somewhat basic, but sufficient. We will return again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I recently discovered a really nice but well hidden restaurant called the swiss choice. We met there many times with friends to share a fondue or raclette. The place is very cosy, only 6 or 7 table and a big one for friends of the restaurant!

The atmosphere is really great, people are very friendly and the quality of the cheese is exceptional. The owner brings it by plane regularly.

They have good wine also to go with the cheese, the price is very reasonable. We recommend it to anyone who has ever tasted a real swiss fondue and would love to try again

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Being Swiss I sometimes miss Swiss cheese and a good Swiss meal. I am so happy I discovered this restaurant in Bangkok. The food is incredible, it's like eating in Switzerland, The place is really nice, like a chalet and the service is just as good. I go there often as prices are reasonable and I can't enough of their food. I would definitely recommend it. Even my thai friends enjoy it!!