“Lovely Coincidence”

Ranked #242 of 11,259 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Italian, Thai, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sathorn
Description: We wanted our guests to have cool place to hangout. Both a guesthouse & a local offering a brilliant Thai chef creating NE Thai cuisine Isaan style dishes. Thai/Loas fusion bright fresh tastes made to order. Noi & I go everyday of the year to buy local fresh hand picked produce seafood meats fruits. I make my Mom's hippy style pizzas & pastas from Italy. 100% pure Thai tomato paste, red wine from Italy, sea salt rosemary sage tarragon parsley basil oregano Thyme, vinegar from Italy. Homemade pure pork sausage Thai black pepper, sage fennel rosemary thyme tarragon oregano basil parsley sea salt. We hand select & grind pork and then spice it our selves. It's pan fried in extra virgin olive oil. Then double cooked in the pizza oven. We have 150+ icebox cold imported beers.A nice flight of reds & whites wine to quench your desire.I make my Mom's pure Thai fruit cocktails.Margarita's,Daiquiri's,Martini's pure Thai fruits with fresh picked hand squeezed Thai limes.Our traditional & Thai fruit Mojito's are made with fresh picked hand squeezed Thai limes & fresh Thai mint sprigs. Enjoy BKK Bistro & Bar is Located 4 blocks from the Saphan Taksin BTS skytrain station. We're 6 blocks from the Sathon Pier.You can walk over to the 'Hangover 2' Skybar on the rooftop of La Bua State Tower just 2 new york city blocks away. We're one block down from 'Center Pointe' Silom. Come in join us and Enjoy!
Reviewed April 22, 2014

After having spent half of travel money on just a few cocktails at Distil Bar Lebua we had the lucky coincidence to be approached by the owner himself in the middle of the street.we followed him straight away as his kindness just forced us to look at what he was talkig about.and definitely worth it.lovely little bar nicely decorated in a small clean street.A M A Z I N G cocktails mixed by the owner himself.fresh ingredients freshly cooked just next to ur table.prices are reasonable (after havin been in phuket,samui and krabi i cant say they are overpriced)if u want to eat cheaper go get urself sth on the street but dont complain if u have a bad tummy afterwards.Enjoy BKK is overall exactly what we were looking for and the owner makes it even more memorable!

2  Thank Mazousa
hellohappyroom, Owner at Enjoy Bkk Bistro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Really cool guests! Very fun for us to cook & cocktail for you guys.Noi & I are so happy you took the time to let people know about what we're doing here! It's our fourth year for ' Enjoy Bkk Bistro & Bar 57/1' . We wanted to make an honest straight on pure cocktail for folks.The same drinks we'd make for ourselves or family or friends.We use Jose' Chervo Silver the fresh blue Agave Cactus Tequila & Cointreau & Thai limes & juice & fruit margaritas.Simple pure fresh cocktails & NE Thai cuisine.So nice of you to give us a shout out!
Our home your home!
Your welcome anytime!
Cheers!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Fun filled and quirky joint with excellent cocktails and delicious Thai dishes. The food is just what we were looking for to share many different plates between the two of us. It was nice to just kick back and relax and the prices are just right for a low key evening while experiencing more of the city. The lil' street that its on is what we imagined Bangkok to look like. Very charming. Worth a trip! Restaurant owner and staff are friendly. Only suggestion- implement Margarita pitchers to really get a crowd, and make a happy hour price for them. I think this place would go over better with tourists who are roaming around at 5pm and just want a drink that could lead into dinner. :)

2  Thank Christian G

Enchante' Thank you so much for letting people know we're here! We wanted to create a cool hippy style Beach Bar looking place with tropical plants Andy Warhol art & Traditional Thai art to help guests unravel & relax.We're using reclaimed painted & natural old Thai woodwork now to create some green design features.Cool tunes a nice relaxing vibe to drinkin. My Mom is the inspiration for our cocktails.She always says making a cocktail is as important as cooking a dish for family of friends.Pure fine booze in our case Jose' Chervo Silver & Cointreau Pure fruit & juice & Thai limes to make our Margaritas. A large is a 105 cl of booze.Two shots of Tequila or 70 cl & one shot of Cointreau or 35 cl for a large margarita .Sorry my metric conversion is limited.
Aka 4.5 ounces of Booze Two US ounce & a half shots of Jose' Chervo & One US ounce & a half shot of Cointreau For a 14.5 ounce large margarita with fresh Thai limes & fruit & juice.
I say all of this because we're totally thinking about making a Bucket cocktail just have not gotten around to it.
Cheers Mac and Noi
Very fun to cook & cocktail for you guys!
Our home your home!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Great food with a lot of selections! Their cocktails are AMAZING!!! House wine was very good but expensive like anywhere else in Thailand. We tried the pizza which was really good!! I highly recommend this restaurant :)

2  Thank Frankee50

Thanks you guys! It was very fun to cook & cocktail for you guys! I follow my Mom's dishes & cocktail mixers.Keep it true simple pure. She's still around living in the SW of France cooking throwing cocktail parties. It's her hippy 60's style Seattle,Washington pizza style homemade sauce with red wine from Italy pure tomato paste herbs we grind our selves & extra virgin olive oil.Whole Milk Mozzerela,air dried & herb & salt cure Italian style meats & fresh Thai pineapple & veg..
We love our Bar! To make the cocktails we make for ourselves or for family or friends.To give you to drink the wine we drink .Mi casa su casa.Our Home your home! Your welcome anytime!
Cheers Mac and Noi

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Wow! Awesome food and exceptional service! Mac and his beautiful wife are amazing hosts and went above and beyond! We chatted with the animated Mac who recommended places to see in bangkok and even offered to escort us there on his day off. Definitely visit this relaxed pub style eatery you will not be disappointed. 5 stars

2  Thank Pip H
hellohappyroom, Owner at Enjoy Bkk Bistro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2014

Noi & I are very thankful for you taking your time to let folks know where in the world our wee pub is.It was very fun to cook & cocktail for you guys! Noi & I feel very passionate about all the virtues of Amazing Bangkok!.It's a rock'n city that just about never sleeps.There are 2 places the come to mind that we love for nite life. 'Skytrain Rooftop Jazz Club' At the' Victory Monument' Bts Skytrain station.Our friend Will play there Monday nites from 8 to midnite.' Adhere's 13th Blues Bar ' near Koah Sarn Road is the most pure Blues Bars I've ever been anywhere in my travels.Killer venue for live music everynite 8 to 12pm.No cover intimate seating just about with the band.We love this bar because they do like we try to do make a lovely premium pour cocktail at a very fair price point.
Very best regards Mac and Noi
Our home your Home!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Me and a friend fancied a beer and found this place by chance one afternoon while wondering off the main drag. Great location on an interesting side street. Returned with family in the evening and enjoyed great cocktails, superb mojito and margarita, along with some great fresh Thai food. Friendly service, great value. Recommended

1  Thank Maurice391
hellohappyroom, Owner at Enjoy Bkk Bistro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

We had alot of fun cooking & making cocktails for you guys! Noi & I are in your debt for taking the time to let people know our wee pub is here! We wanted to create a kind of hippy lounge to help folks unwind & relax.Noi & I wanted to make basic straight cocktails with just Thai limes pure juices & fruit Cointreau & fresh distilled Blue Agave Cactus Tequila for the Margarita's.Simple square basic drinks my Mom gave me these cocktail to make. The Mojitos are US Virgin Island White Rum & Cointreau & Thai Limes & Mint with pure tropical juices & Thai fruits.Noi is from "isaan' in NE Thailand.Thai/Loa fusion cuisine fresh bright tastes.We make our own red & green curries.Noi shops everyday to hand pick the freshest seafood* produce* fruits* meats* poultry.
Our home your home