“Fun place, great drinks, good food, will go again, thanks John”

Enjoy Bkk Bistro Bar 57/1
Ranked #204 of 11,052 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Italian, Thai, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Description: We wanted our guests to have cool place to hangout. Both a guesthouse & a local offering a brilliant Thai chef creating NE Thai cuisine Isaan style dishes. Thai/Loas fusion bright fresh tastes made to order. Noi & I go everyday of the year to buy local fresh hand picked produce seafood meats fruits. I make my Mom's hippy style pizzas & pastas from Italy. 100% pure Thai tomato paste, red wine from Italy, sea salt rosemary sage tarragon parsley basil oregano Thyme, vinegar from Italy. Homemade pure pork sausage Thai black pepper, sage fennel rosemary thyme tarragon oregano basil parsley sea salt. We hand select & grind pork and then spice it our selves. It's pan fried in extra virgin olive oil. Then double cooked in the pizza oven. We have 150+ icebox cold imported beers.A nice flight of reds & whites wine to quench your desire.I make my Mom's pure Thai fruit cocktails.Margarita's,Daiquiri's,Martini's pure Thai fruits with fresh picked hand squeezed Thai limes.Our traditional & Thai fruit Mojito's are made with fresh picked hand squeezed Thai limes & fresh Thai mint sprigs. Enjoy BKK Bistro & Bar is Located 4 blocks from the Saphan Taksin BTS skytrain station. We're 6 blocks from the Sathon Pier.You can walk over to the 'Hangover 2' Skybar on the rooftop of La Bua State Tower just 2 new york city blocks away. We're one block down from 'Center Pointe' Silom. Come in join us and Enjoy!
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun place, great drinks, good food, will go again, thanks John”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I came to Bangkok to visit "Mac", Great place! Like Cheers, where everyone knows my name. Enjoy Bkk Bistro & Bar is fun, good friends, drinks and food. I am staying in Mac & Noi's guest house, (Bangrak House # 32) found them on 'Airbnb' here in Bangkok. Their guesthouse is in a historic riverside community in Silom.
Their pub is cool outdoor & inside seating lots of tropical plants fans.Hippy vibe colored twinkle christmas lites chill toons.I've eaten a bunch of times western breakfast & an ice cold beer mostly.
Great pub in Bangkok. See you tonite .Cheers John

1 Thank John M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Relaxed atmosphere and great people!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Enjoy BKK has an inviting, open atmosphere and is in a great location. There's a mix of locals and tourists. The food is excellent, authentic Thai as well as western classics and reasonably priced. The drinks are even better! The staff really help to make the place. This is my second time here and I'll definitely be back anytime I'm in Bangkok.

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Night to remember”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We literally bumped into Mac on the street. We were looking for a place to eat and drink when Mac stooped us and told us about Enjoy. He escorted us to the bar and that's when the best evening of our trip began. Excellent food and drink at reasonable prices. Mac makes the most alcoholic fresh fruit cocktails to die for! Very relaxed atmosphere felt like we were eating and drinking with family and friends in their own home. At the end of the evening Mac's wife got on her Moped to hail us a motorised put put back to our hotel. This was another great experience of Bangkok! Thank you to Mac, his wife and all the team. Definite must to visit or stay at their B&B if your in Bangkok.
Mike,Gail,Mo&Kath Worcs UK

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosy lovely place in a big crazy city”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My friend birgit and me stayed at bangrak house 32 in sept. It was our first trip to bangkok so we were really happy to have found such a nice place to stay in such a quiet but central area. We really felt like home. We ended up going to the enjoy pub every night :) now a few week later i probably gave to say it was the best food we had in thailand. And the best margarithas!! :) oh and not to forget warm home made banana bread with homemade icecream!!! Sooo delicious!!!
Mac and Noi were really nice, funny and helpful, e.g. they took us to a thai massage and had many good advice!!! Thanks again for the good times :)

• Visited September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Hamburger”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I walked into the restaurant I think after midnight after having wandered around the town sightseeing. I ordered hamburger and fries. Mac said the meat was a special recipe and I though he did a great job. The service was good, staff friendly and I enjoyed the meal. Stop by and try something.