BELLA BELLA RIVERVIEW
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bangkok
See available hotels
Diamond House(Bangkok)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Tara Place(Bangkok)
Amarin Inn(Bangkok)
Adamaz House(Bangkok)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I really dislike the Khaosan and Rambuttri area when it comes to hostels and guesthouses. Everything is loud and all about money. Bella Bella is only 10 min. away and in a very nice and quiet area where the people are still friendly.Bella Bella is clean and the rooms in front have a balcony with a view on Chao Praya river which is not special because you hardly can see the river because of the big apartment complex in front of Bella Bella
The staff here are unfriendly and even rude esp. the lady that runs the reception. No hello, good morning or sawasdee ka, just pay whatever you can pay and [--] off then!if you re looking for a good location to stay in Bangkok, try Samsen soi 3 but avoid this guesthouse!

Stayed: November 2012
6  Thank rob m
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were passing through Bangkok on our way out of Thailand, and decided to just randomly show up at Bella Bella Riverview.

Our room (double fan room) was absolutely spotless! This was the cleanest guesthouse bathroom I'd seen yet. The room was otherwise sparse, and a bit small, but overall we didn't feel too crowded or closed in. It helped that we had two very large windows in our room, along with a private balcony. The views aren't astounding by any means, but none-the-less it was a bonus touch.

The woman downstairs speaks perfect English, and was able to answer some of our questions about bus stops, etc. The location of Bella Bella is also great if you're looking to be close, but not too close to the action. It's an easy 10 minute walk to the night markets and party areas, but in the evenings you don't hear any of the noise.

Wifi is cheap as well. (50Baht for 24 hours.) Also have a laundry service, but we chose to take ours to one of the several people that live right down the lane since it was a little bit cheaper. Our only complaint was that our ceiling fan seemed like it needed a bit of an update since it didn't turn as quickly as any of the other fans I've noticed in rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have stayed at this place at least half a dozen times over several years. I have always opted for fan rooms with share bathroom, however there are private bathrooms available. I love this area close to ferry stop, walking distance to phra arit and kho San but chucked away in a quiet lane. It is clean and basic nothing fancy. I have left luggage there for weeks in there storage room with no problems. Last time I was there the same family were still running the place the father is very unfriendly. This place suits the budget and independent traveller as don't expect travel advice etc from the guesthouse staff you are left to yr own devices.

Room Tip: Cheap clean ,good location
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carissa M
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The good:
Very good value, you get more than what you pay for. Cheapest river view AC rooms in BKK, I think. With a balcony, to boot.

The bad:
No free WiFi, no real vibe, no kitchen.

The ugly:
Pon, the manager, loves to be unnecessarily rude and agitated. After a disagreement regarding check-out time (and my agreeing on paying additional half day tariff) she point blank lied to my face that the storage room had no space for a small bag I wanted to leave behind, when other guests were doing it as we spoke. On top, was told that maybe I "shouldn't come back because I won't enjoy staying there again". Classy.

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank virajg
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I would not recommend this hotel to other travelers. The service is not good and the staff is rude and not helpfull. The rooms are allright, the beds are really hard and not comfortable. We were planning to stay here for 3 nights but after the first night the staff was so rude that we decided to leave after 1 day.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends