“Budget and Tasty”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

A very good spot for when you don't want to spend too much! While My Choice is not fully budget it is certainly not expensive and offers more than what one might imagine at first glance. Traditional in some ways try the eggplant salad, the south style curry, the Yum salads, the roast duck and gourd. FYI the curries are spicy!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I always enjoy visiting My Choice in Bangkok. I have taken Thai cooking classes in San Francisco, and was turned onto this hidden gem by my cooking teacher.

The food is the central reason to goto My Choice. This is not a tourist place, but rather an authentic Thai restaurant with most of the customers being Thai. They have English menus and the staff has enough english ability to make even the novice foreigner comfortable. When one of the owners is working, he speaks fluent english and will take the time to come out and help you decide on some of their many special dishes based on what was fresh in the market that morning.

My Choice does a good job with either small tables or large groups. They have a private room that will seat approximately 20 people. Whether you are with 2 or 20, the food is fresh and is served quickly!

As my title says, My Choice is Always My Choice in Bangkok!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My friend took me too this is a nice Thai restaurant which is tucked away in a residential area of Bangkok. The food was delicious, well decorated. You can tell that the chef pays attention to the food as it was art. Two of the outstanding dishes that I really liked were the spicy wing bean salad and spicy eggplant salad. If you are looking for nice Thai food, this is good place to try.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

It's a simple family restaurant in Sukhumvit. Looks old and simple but the food is amazing. The best thai food I've ever had. The cashew nut chicken was spectacular!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My Choice is a local thai restaurant. The food is home cooking, delicious and fresh. Recommend go there if you like traditional thai food.

1  Thank Italy1221