“Good customer service”

Ranked #76 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore, Singapore
“Good customer service”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stay there for 3 nights with my family. The hotel is very clean and nice. The receptionist is very helpful and courteous. We ate dinner at the hotel and the food is very delicious and the staff is very friendly and ask us if the food is ok. When we were at the lobby asking for the a taxi, the taxi driver asking for 100B, but the lobby bell boy help us find a meter taxi which help us save a lot of money. Hotel itself have a massage service. It have in room massage or you can go to their place for massage which is located at level 9. The best part is the massage only close at 1am. A very good staycation with my family.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the excellent review. We truly appreciate you highlighting our warm hospitality from our team members and we are truly happy to hear you enjoyed dining at the hotel!

I have taken the liberty to pass on these compliments to the entire team. They were overjoyed to learn that their work was up to your satisfaction.

I’m happy to hear that we delivered this service promise to you during your stay, and hope to see you soon again at Novotel Bangkok Platinum.

Novotel Bangkok Platinum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (463)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed here in June for a total of 3+4 nights n took 2 rooms - long story short - nicely built hotel at prime location ideal for shoppers, courteous staff forever ready to help and serve - worth every penny !

Room Tip: Prefer rooms in the middle of the building as the shape of the hotel is like a saucer, and due to th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Harmesh A
Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your support, positive review and recommendation. We are all delighted you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is indeed a great pleasure to receive your compliments on our location and our team members.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 16 nights in June 2014. We also stayed at the Novotel for 6 nights back in January 2014.
I have to say that staff must have had a lot of training since January, because they were ALL very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the food fantastic
We will definitely go back again. The only negative is STILL the same TV channels. No National Geographic, History, etc. Most of them are in Thai with only a handful of English channels
Costa A

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Central Plaza if you want a quiet one
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. My EAM Sascha, who met you during your stay with us, has already given me all the feedback and this is more than appreciated.

We will work on the TV channels and thank you for the appreciation of our team.

We hope to welcome you back here for another stay with us.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Ladies, if you should spend most of your haul at Platinum malls /centralworld/siam centre, I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Bangkok (shopping) trip. footsteps away from Platinum, 5 mins walk to central world, thereafter skywalk extend to Siam paragon/square.
Have also tried the in-room massage from Hotel spa, they charged the same rate as walk-in (fairly reasonable at BHT450/60 mins). However ,wondering why it took the room dining service 1 hr+ to serve . PS. you might need to check with them if the room type you booked with see-through shower in case you are sharing room with friends.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for choosing to spend your shopping time with us. It is great that you truly enjoyed the close distance to all major shopping malls. Thank you for the praises on our InBalance Massage. I have taken note on the room service delivery. I will investigate on this. Thank you for pointing this out.

We hope to see you again when you next visit Bangkok.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Novotel Platinum is centrally located to restaurants and lots of shopping. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel staff are very courteous and helpful. This is my second stay in this hotel and is consistent in terms of service, my next visit will be in the same hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for your review, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you have again enjoyed for a second time your stay with us. I will surely convey your compliments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Everything was great except the receiptionist lady at the breakfast restaurant. I was offered a 4-seated table and that my husband & daughter came half an hour later. I already placed down the napkin myself to show that the table has been occupied. But when I returned to my seat after taking the food, 2 of the seat was given to others. I immediately found the lady and on the other hand explained to the guest that shared my table. I was quite disappointed of this confusion made and the lady hasn't appologised at all.

But I was impressed that I was upgraded to the premier floor and the service of the other staffs and sure I'll come back next time.

• Stayed June 2014
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Novotel Bangkok Platinum while staying in Bangkok.

We also thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your stay at our hotel.
It is great to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. I have taken note about your experience during your breakfast. Thank you for letting us know.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bangkok Platinum.

Warm regards,

Geelong, Australia
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This trip was a return visit to Bangkok and the Novotel Platinum Platunam for my husband and I. Our stay was for 15 nights.
As soon as we arrived at the concierge door we were greeted like old friends...very comforting when you have travelled 9 hours and had an interesting taxi ride from the airport!!!!
Our accommodation was in an executive suite which was excellent and the benefits attached, access to the business centres and happy hour proved beneficial to our business ventures.
The girls (Oil, Ream & Peaw) in the business centre on floor 7 are amazing, helping us to translate and find where our new suppliers were based. We have no understanding of the Thai language so their help and understanding helped make our trip very successful.
We made use of the pool and sauna, which were both excellent as were the staff.
We found ALL the staff very friendly and a special mention to the Executive Chef and his crew in the dining room. We were made to feel important on every occasion. We will certainly return in 2015 and recommend the Novotel to all.

Room Tip: We have stayed on both sides of the hotel and have found them to be excellent.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and we were delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your positive feedback, especially on our team. I will ensure that your feedback reaches Khun Oil, khun Ream, Khun Peawon and the Executive chef and its team. There is certainly nothing more motivating to a service provider than to be acknowledged for a job well done and it's also my pleasure to share your comments my thanks with all team members. I have also taken note in regards to the warm welcome of our concierge team.

Once again, thank you for choosing Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel.

Warm regards,