“Value for money”

Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam
Ranked #79 of 868 Hotels in Bangkok
“Value for money”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Novotel Platinum is centrally located to restaurants and lots of shopping. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel staff are very courteous and helpful. This is my second stay in this hotel and is consistent in terms of service, my next visit will be in the same hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for your review, it is very much appreciated. We are glad that you have again enjoyed for a second time your stay with us. I will surely convey your compliments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

With kind regards,

Novotel Bangkok Platinum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Everything was great except the receiptionist lady at the breakfast restaurant. I was offered a 4-seated table and that my husband & daughter came half an hour later. I already placed down the napkin myself to show that the table has been occupied. But when I returned to my seat after taking the food, 2 of the seat was given to others. I immediately found the lady and on the other hand explained to the guest that shared my table. I was quite disappointed of this confusion made and the lady hasn't appologised at all.

But I was impressed that I was upgraded to the premier floor and the service of the other staffs and sure I'll come back next time.

• Stayed June 2014
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Novotel Bangkok Platinum while staying in Bangkok.

We also thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your stay at our hotel.
It is great to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. I have taken note about your experience during your breakfast. Thank you for letting us know.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bangkok Platinum.

Geelong, Australia
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This trip was a return visit to Bangkok and the Novotel Platinum Platunam for my husband and I. Our stay was for 15 nights.
As soon as we arrived at the concierge door we were greeted like old friends...very comforting when you have travelled 9 hours and had an interesting taxi ride from the airport!!!!
Our accommodation was in an executive suite which was excellent and the benefits attached, access to the business centres and happy hour proved beneficial to our business ventures.
The girls (Oil, Ream & Peaw) in the business centre on floor 7 are amazing, helping us to translate and find where our new suppliers were based. We have no understanding of the Thai language so their help and understanding helped make our trip very successful.
We made use of the pool and sauna, which were both excellent as were the staff.
We found ALL the staff very friendly and a special mention to the Executive Chef and his crew in the dining room. We were made to feel important on every occasion. We will certainly return in 2015 and recommend the Novotel to all.

Room Tip: We have stayed on both sides of the hotel and have found them to be excellent.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and we were delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your positive feedback, especially on our team. I will ensure that your feedback reaches Khun Oil, khun Ream, Khun Peawon and the Executive chef and its team. There is certainly nothing more motivating to a service provider than to be acknowledged for a job well done and it's also my pleasure to share your comments my thanks with all team members. I have also taken note in regards to the warm welcome of our concierge team.

Once again, thank you for choosing Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 26, 2014

It was a last minute decision to spend a weekend in Bangkok. When we arrived just after mid day the rooms were already clean and waiting for us, quite a surprise. The staff that greeted us were warm and courteous. My 3 children shared a room and my youngest who is 15 got an extra bed free of charge. Rooms were nice and cosy and Wi-Fi was pretty good. The best part was I get to watch the World Cup too. The hotel is located next to and above the Platinum Fashion Mall and walking distance to many shopping and food place. We enjoyed our stay albeit short and will definitely come back here. Before I forget, it was reasonably price for a hotel of this standard.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear valued guest,

It’s our great honor to receive such a wonderful feedback from you and of course that you decided to stay with us on your getaway in Bangkok. Thank you for this.

We are so glad to hear that you had a great time and we made your stay memorable.

We truly enjoyed taking care of you and your family. It is always a pleasure having you staying with us.

We wait eagerly for your return.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Novotel Bangkok Platinum is a very nice hotel from the moment you step into the hotel, you are well taken care off by the hotel staff. Check-in was smooth and done quickly. I loved the welcome drink. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. Overall I would rate it an excellent stay.

I do have one suggestion though, maybe the hotel can provide a shuttle service to the nearest BTS station as the walk to the station can take about 10-15 minutes.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JeremyIssac
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for the great comments on the team, your check in experience and the welcome drink. I have taken note of your suggestion.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Best Regards