“Satisfied”

Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam
Ranked #80 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stayed for one night in novotel, bangkok. This hotel has a strategic location, satisfaction service and fast when I check-in and check out. And his staff was friendly. I will come back stay in novotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing such a positive feedback about your recent experience at Novotel Bangkok Platinum. Needless to say we always appreciate such a great review.

I am so happy that you had a great experience with our very strategic location, check in and out and with the service of our team.
We certainly hope to welcome you back in the very future.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Location great but the front desk service is terrible along with other guest services .
Breakfast is great but coffee always cold .
Generally there needs to be a overhaul big time on how they treat there guests

1  Thank Twatsa
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your review.

I am sorry that your stay was not your satisfaction.

I believe you travelled with the reviewer below who posted an incident about the confusion with the front desk over breakfast. I understand that this matter was rectified during your stay and our team apologized for the misunderstanding.

If there were any other matters of dissatisfaction that occurred during your stay, I would appreciate if you could contact us at H7272-gm1@accor.com .

Best wishes

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stayed here as we are advantage plus members and with 3 boys booked 2 rooms with breakfast.
As soon as we arrived the front desk advised me we did not book breakfast and I would have to pay for it. I booked for my friends also 2 rooms with breakfast they were correct. Somehow they were saying I didn't have breakfast included which I was 100% certain I did. I asked to see the manager (mind you this was after a 9 hr flight and my welcome to another country and hotel which I am an advantage plus member of).
The manager flat out refused my argument that I booked all 4 rooms same credit card and one family had breakfast and we somehow didn't.
Now the $12 was not the issue however out of principal instead of being offered something or trying to sort it out they flat out refused any customer service and would not budge.
So neither was I!!! So after a poor sleep still tired and angry I was not allowed for breakfast if not paying.
Only to see the daytime manager sort out they had made the error and I had paid for breakfast they were looking at kids room and kids under 15 are free. The guy on the desk still refused to acknowledge his error so I left and said go work it out and when you do you will need to come apologise to me.
Well low and behold he worked out he was wrong and to his credit he apologised and I requested/demanded some wine not offered as a peace keeping offer.
Point was the service was a disgrace what happened to the customer is always right especially when they WERE!
Great location but their customer service skills are so lacking it is a disgrace.
In Australia I have banned restaurants and hotels for less disgraceful service.
Guys you need to look after guests .... They are your livelihood ....

Dear Valued Guest,

Having read your review, firstly can I begin by expressing my sincere apologies.

We obviously failed to deliver the service levels we aspire to on this occasion. I was pleased, however, to learn that our team member rectified the situation and came to apologise to you, for which you gave him credit.

While I was pleased that the situation was resolved, I am sorry once again that this error occurred in the first place.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bangkok Platinum in the near future.

Best wishes

Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Anthony W

Reviewed April 11, 2014

RIght in the heart of all shopping, one cannot move without shoveling other fewllow tourist around. It is near both new and old airport. Going to the airport will not take too long, The only downside is that it is hard to get a taxi ...

Room Tip: get a premier room ... nice and quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Delightful day to you from Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for taking time to share your good experiences at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel.

As you already state in your subject line our location is indeed good.

We will definitely share this with the team and look forward to serve you again at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel.
Delightfully and best regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2014

If you are looking for a hotel close to the major shopping in Bangkok, this is ideal. Close to cheap, middle and high end shopping. We stayed three nights and found the hotel to be comfortable, clean and well appointed. The staff were helpful and efficient, and the restaurants and bars were pleasant surroundings. Breakfast was the usual buffet style, and catered for all tastes. We felt safe at all times despite the current news reports about rallies, etc. The hotel rates were very good and special deals are available. We stayed in a suite which was comfortable and quite large. It was worth the extra money.

Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings from oasis of shopping the Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel.

I'm happy to read that you enjoyed the safety of the hotel, the hotel itself, the location and our breakfast. And of course like many other guests here already mentioned, I agree with your comments that the location is great for shopping.

Thank you again for being our valuable guest and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the very near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 10, 2014

very nice location around shopping area from wholesale to big branded goods, just walk side. Very friendly employee from concierge to reception. Clean & nice room to stay. Only Breakfast not so good :-)

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Novotel B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review. I’m delighted that your stay here was an enjoyable and relaxing. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your generous compliments. It brings me pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here and especially liked the location, the friendliness of the team, the cleanliness of the room and our breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards