We had a wonderful time @ this lovely hotel for 4 nights.
1. Location - very convenient for shopping and eating, located right beside PLatinum Mall and the street across you can find reasonable price goods, souvenirs etc.
2. Room - we stayed on one of the high floors (I forgot now the exact floor), big windows --- you can see Bangkok's city lights @ night plus the traffic.....They were very thoughtful in the since that we were given a very nice room for couple plus a very yummy cake since we were celebrating our anniversary. Bed, Mattress and Sheets ---- are the most important for me --- were very comfortable and we slept really well. Overall, room was very clean and cleaned daily.
3. Breakfast Buffet - heaps of selection --- indeed it's a bit crowded (expected since there were heaps of guests + plus where in Bangkok anyway)....
4. Staff --- were top-notch, from the moment we checked in (we were given welcome refreshment drink), concierge --- organizing for a room massage, taxi to airport. The bellboys were accommodating and helpful.
For those who likes reasonable-priced massage:
We can't find massage parlour NEAR the hotel, so we walked across and went straight to this dimly-lit area (about 6.30-7pm ish), and there were small massage parlours but mostly full so waited for about 30 minutes to have one. Although the service was good and price is inexpensive but the facilities were very dated and rundown. So, we vowed not to go back to that area. Anyway, before we flew back we just rang concierge to organize two masseuse for room service --- not that satisfying having your massage in a bouncy bed (I mean it's not a proper massage bed) plus the service was quite expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending comfort and technology, Novotel Bangkok Platinum is the perfect choice for your next holiday or business trip. Located in Bangkok's vibrant fashion district, the hotel is on top of the Platinum Fashion Mall, a short walk from Siam Square & Siam Paragon, near BTS stations and a quick drive from the airport railway link. Featuring 283 well designed rooms, Novotel Bangkok Platinum offers two bars and one international restaurant " The Square", three meeting rooms & one ballroom, free Wifi internet & Imac corner, outdoor infinity swimming pool, wellness & fitness center as well as access to an indoor secured car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR and Booking.com so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel Bangkok