“Good location for shopping”

Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam
Ranked #80 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (476)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Ipoh, Malaysia
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was in BKK for the last one week and had been staying in three hotels. The best thing I could remember at Novotel Platinum is the so comfortable bed, its really had gave me a very nice rest. It is difficult to find another.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jakarta
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed for 3 days (fr: 05/07/13) with booking number: H4S-1NCF. when check in the reception gave me corner room in 1401, the first night everything is ok, but in the morning when I take a bath suddenly all the water become very hot (incl the shower in the toilet), the technician come to my room and he can't fixed it. I called the reception and asked to move to another room, at first she said I can move after 2 PM until other room available, but I complained how can I finish my bath if I must wait until 2 PM. After waiting 15 min then she gave me another room, still in corner room but she gave me an upgrade room to 23rd floor. Over all this is a very nice hotel although I have a bit of unpleasant experience with the bathroom.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ronald_Trv
Sascha K, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback with us and we are happy to see that you overall enjoyed your stay with us..

I regret to hear of the disappointment and apologize for the issue you had with the temperature of the water you encountered. As guest feedback provides us with the opportunity to make improvements, naturally I was very concerned and have asked for an investigation. Please be assured that our manager of the engineer department and our front office manager currently following up on this matter

However, I was most happy to find that you overall enjoyed your stray with us.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back so that we can remedy the poor impression created on this occasion.

Sascha Kunze
Executive Assistant Manager
Novotel Bangkok Platinum
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is the latest Novotel Hotel in Bangkok. A definite place to stay for those shopaholic as they will have 3 buildings of Platinum to shop in, Central World within a walking distance, and Pratu Nam Market just across the road.

The positive:
- Clean and Modern Room
- Free WiFi
- Good Room Service Menu
- Nice Bed
- Nearby amenities and street food
- Good Breakfast variety

The Negative: Can't find one at the moment. Traffic Jam ???

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but if you can get the high floor you can get excellent scenery of Bangkok...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Novotel Bangkok Platinum as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the clean and modern rooms, free WiFi, good room service menu, nice bed and the good Breakfast variety. Thank you for this and it will be my pleasure to pass on your comments to our team.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back to Novotel Bangkok Platinum.

Warm regards,