“Good hotel”

Ranked #78 of 863 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore, Singapore
“Good hotel”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Perfect hotel for the business traveler. Nice room, comfortable bathroom with good shower. Breakfast is nice and has a good variety. Service is attentive and quick. All in all a pleasant hotel that offers you what you need!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sascha K, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear valued guest,

It was a real pleasure to have you as our guest and I'm pleased to read that the team was able to attend to your needs. Your kind compliments on the room, the breakfast and not to forget on our service, will be shared with the team.

On behalf of the team at Novotel Bangkok Platinum, I would like to thank you again for your support and we hope to be your choice of hotel in your future return to Bangkok.

We do hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Novotel Bangkok Platinum

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (480)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I walked around the lobby and take a photo of hotel. There is a hotel security guard follow me all the time even I went to toilet. I am very upset. During I was in toilet, he walked to me and said "Are you hotel guest?"
I answered "Yes I am"
He said "You cannot take a photo of hotel"
I said "Why? It is public area. I have not seen the hotel that not allow guest to take a photo of hotel"
He said "you cannot"
Then, I was very upset and went to my room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven L
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent posting and review on Tripadvisor.

From your review, I understood that you stayed with us in November 2012 but have recently decided to bring this matter to our attention.

We do allow all our guests to take photographs in our public areas. Most are usually taken with family, friends or colleagues. If we do find guests randomly taking photos of our public areas without a participant in the photo, we would normally remind them to be mindful of other guests who may wish not be photographed or not to have their privacy invaded for personal or religious reasons. If this was not conveyed to you in the appropriate manner, please accept my apologies.

Best Regards,

Hertzliya
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The hotel is located downtown Bangkok a walking distance from several shopping centers .A modern with minimalistic decoration. A cordial staff welcoming you with fresh lemonade. The room is spacious,clean and has a marvelous view of the city . After touring the city and being tired you can relax in the beautiful bar having a good cocktail ,listening live music and having a view of the city. The swimming pool located on the 9 floor is splendid with a large panorama of the city.I really enjoyed being there and recommend the place

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Novotel Bangkok Platinum together with your family on your most recent trip in June to Bangkok.

I was very pleased to read your experience and to find that you had a memorable time.

It is great that you appreciated the decoration of the hotel, the welcome drink, our Platinum Lounge and the swimming pool area. Thank you as well for the details of your experience at our Platinum Lounge.

Once again, thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Mr Pong at the ground floor have been very helpful, he recommended me on a good seafood restaurant and alerting me about taxi scam taking passangers to a fake seafood restaurant. The scam seafood restaurant name was "samboon dee seafood". Dont ever believe any taxi driver bringing you to the restaurant.

Novotel executive room is really comfortable and clean, im very please with their overall service during my five nights here. Everything is just around the corner, food, shopping, pharmacy etc. ill definitely stay here again!

Sascha K, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear valued guest,

It is very heartening to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

My team and I appreciate your kind comments on the executive rooms, location and the hospitality of our team. Your words of appreciation mean a lot to us and it is always a delight to know that we have exceeded our guests’ expectations, especially Khun Pong who assisted you in getting a taxi.

Many thanks once again for taking the time to visit our page and for the recommendation, and I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon.

With kind regards,

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 26, 2013

There are many Singaporean who chose this hotel due to its location, right above platinum mall. Tried many hotels in BKK before, this is one of the better one as it is new. The price is increasing every year but it is worth the stay if you are looking for something comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear valued guest,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. I'm extremely grateful to you for taking the time to leave the kind review of your stay. We are absolutely delighted that you are happy with our location and our facilities.

On behalf of all the team at the hotel, thank you again for your review and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon.
With kind regards,