Duration: 16th - 19th
1. the best part of this hotel is location! Bang in the heart of Bangkok's shopping and entertainment area. I chose this hotel for this particular reason, and I was rewarded.
2. Food was good. Breakfast awesome. For vegetarians, there was ample of things to have. Happy hours at the hotel worth the while.
1. All rooms are non-smoking. You have to go outside the hotel altogether to smoke.
2. The rooms are luxurious, but something is missing. It almost feels like an aircraft - the oomph is missing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending comfort and technology, Novotel Bangkok Platinum is the perfect choice for your next holiday or business trip. Located in Bangkok's vibrant fashion & shopping district, the hotel is on top of the Platinum Fashion Mall, a short walk from CentralWorld, Siam Square & Siam Paragon, connected via Bangkok Skyline to BTS station Chidlom and a quick drive from the airport railway link. Featuring 288 well designed rooms, Novotel Bangkok Platinum offers two bars and one international restaurant "The SQUARE", three meeting rooms & one ballroom, free Wifi internet & Imac corner, outdoor infinity swimming pool, wellness & fitness center as well as access to an indoor secured car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel Bangkok