“Its all about the location!”

Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam
Ranked #74 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank benjamin_gan
Sascha K, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (3,129)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Excellent hotel, from the lobby, front desk, staff, food, spa and value for money. A little far from the airport but where the hotel is suituated is were all attractions are. Very neat, clean, modern, hotel. will defintely go there again. There is also a facility to keep your bags at the hotel after check out, whilst you wait/shop around to be transferred to the airport, we had a long wait, our flight was only at 9pm, so for +/- 5 hours we shopped around whilst our bags were safely stored away. Say it again, excellent hotel

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank StanRam

Dear valued guest,

Greetings from Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for taking time to share your great experiences at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel.

We are pleased to know that you had a good time with us during your stay in Bangkok and we thank you for all your positive comments that we have already shared with the entire team.

It is great to see that you appreciated our guest room and the luggage room, which makes it convenient for our guests who checked out to leave their luggage with us and to enjoy their last shopping trip before going home.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I personally think that the location is great. It is near to shopping mall. The hotel rate is normal as the room is not too luxury, no bath tub. No Spa services, which we are really need it. But the service is great, staff are friendly, and overall we satisfied. We stay there for 3 nights and there is one day they forgot too clean until 3 PM then we try to call them and they straight a way come and clean the room. Easy access to Zone 3 of platinum mall. And please improve the breakfast, as it is a western all straight 3 days. When we visit some country, we would like to see more authentic local food.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank chairuby

Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Bangkok. I am glad to see that you did enjoy your stay with us, especially because of the great service.

As mentioned by you, our location is indeed very favorable. Some guests like their walking, which is possible from the hotel, as many shopping malls are just close by.

Please accept my sincerest apologies in regards to the cleaning timing of your room. I would like to assure you this will be discussed in a separate meeting with my housekeeping manager. Furthermore I will pass your suggestion of adding up more local dishes to our executive chef for further action to improve.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and I hope we may welcome you back again in the very near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Location is perfect just right beside the fashion wholesale mall if you buy too many just put it back to your room and continue shopping! Nearby Central world and Big C for just few minutes walk away. The hotel room is clean, the bed is comfortable, staff are friendly! I'll definitely come back to stay again if i back to BKK!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Waishi

Dear valued guest,

May I thank you for choosing Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel and for the time that you have taken to write a review regarding your stay at our hotel.

I certainly welcome your feedback as it is an important part of our self-assessment in knowing we are providing the services for the most important aspect of the hotel – our guests. I am pleased to know that you had enjoyed the location, the clean room, the comfortable bed and our friendly staff.

I have shared your comments with the team to recognize their efforts and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2013

One of the things I love about this hotel is its location. Next to the Platinum Mall, it's so easy to go in and out of the mall to leave your shopping loot in the hotel then head back to the mall.
The hotel is new and the rooms are chic and clean. The food in the hotel as also very good. I love their mango rice. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank pepperchip
Sascha K, Manager at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback here on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know you had an enjoyable stay and I have noted your comment on the very convenient location, the chic and clean rooms and the very good food.

I am pleased to know you have already decided to return to our hotel and to enjoy another time with us.

We look forward welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My family (4 adults) and I chose this hotel because of the location and we were not disappointed. The hotel is conveniently located next to Platinum Mall and is in fact connected to the 5th level of the new wing of the Mall. It is also across the road from Pratunam.
The rooms were clean and well designed and everything looked new. Bed was very comfortable and you can enjoy a good night's sleep because you hardly hear any noise from the streets or other rooms.
Wifi was excellent and you can connect on multiple devices (laptop, Tablet, phones).
Staff were friendly and helpful - you arrive on the Ground floor but check in on the 6th. As soon as we alighted from the taxi, help was at hand to transfer our luggage to the rooms.
I emailed the hotel before my stay and received prompt response. After I checked out, I had to contact the hotel for an invoice and once again, I received a reply within a few hours.
We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Bangkok!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wanyi T

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments on this forum following your stay with your family at Novotel Bangkok Platinum.

It is great to read in the headline of your review that you have decided to return to our hotel and it was a pleasure to read we exceeded your expectation and that you enjoyed many aspects of our hotel such as the easy access to Platinum Fashion Mall, the clean and well designed rooms, the quiet atmosphere in the rooms, the excellent WiFi connection, the friendly and helpful staff and the prompt responses of our reservation team. I will definitely take the liberty to pass those comment to our entire team, who will be more than delighted to see your constructive feedback.

Once again we truly appreciate your support and recognition and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next time in Bangkok.

Thank you again for your time to share your feedback – we are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards
Executive Assisstant Manager

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed in the hotel on 09/2/2013 to 12/2/2013 and unfortunately we were pickpocket when we were shopping in Platinum Mall. We report to the front office and was greet by Ms Pryada who has help us out by bringing to the nearby police station to lodge a report. We lost our passport and were distress.She was patient and willing to help us by asking her Security officer to bring us there. She has also coodinate with the management at the shopping mall to see if they can help us. Even though , this is not our first time in the hotel. I find the place safe and will always recommend my friends to visit the hotel when ever they visit bangkok. Many thanks to staffs and appreciate your asistance during my stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank jume07

Dear valued guest,

First of all we are very sorry to hear about your case, which happened in one of the close by shopping centers.

On the other hand I am very happy to see that you appreciated the assistance of our Front Office Manager Ms. Piyada, who was very concerned about your case.
I have already passed your compliments to Ms. Piyada, which are definitely an encouragement for her that her assistance has been appreciated.

I really appreciated that you regulary visit our hotel and that you always would recommend our hotel to your friends.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bangkok in the near future.

Warm Regards,