$135
$110
$84
Hilton
  • Pool
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$121
$243
$231
Priceline
7,512 results
All reviewsinfinity poolblue elephant restaurantdirect accesssuperior sky roomgreat hotelsurasak stationthe riverthe executive loungethird floorbreakfast buffetdim sumbusiness districtgreat poolbangkok skylinestayed here for nightsloved this hotelconvenient location
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Staff are helpful but unfortunately nobody can make things better during our stay. If they knew there will be drilling and hammering then they should not have checked me into this room right underneath their construction. After making complaint to the front desk and guest relations managers,nothing has been done and just for the record, Bee, the front desk manager, has visited my room and she confirmed it was bad. I called the General Manager but I was told he is not available and he is away. My guests checked in and also had issues e.g. long check in process on 32/F, waited for 20 mins for keys, room is not equipped as previously agreed with the hotel, luggage not arrive after 30 mins getting the key, wrong morning call to all 30 rooms at 645am. Well, everything is just not right.

Room Tip: Must ask and make sure there's no construction work right above your room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank JK926
EGS_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear JK926,

Greetings from Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok.

May I begin by offering my sincere apologies that I was not in the property when you wished to speak to me as it would have been by absolute pleasure to meet you and address your concerns. However upon check out today I believe you received a personal apology letter sent from the hotel.

I am truly sorry that your experience with us caused you to score us as you did and would like to take this opportunity to respond to your review.

I deeply regret the delay a member of your party encountered in allocating him a room upon his arrival. Unfortunately we were operating at near 100% occupancy on that particular day and the previous guest for the room that we had allocated for him in our system had only just checked out therefore the room was in the process of being prepared when he arrived. After realizing that to fully prepare the room including the extra item your guest requested would take a longer time than anticipated my staff allocated your guest another room which had just become available and the extra item requested was installed a short time after the guest had entered the room.

Our records show that your guest received his luggage 10 minutes after entering his room and I have instructed my staff to ascertain ways to expedite this process in the future.

I must further apologise for the regrettable error in communication regarding your group’s wake-up call. I have been informed that upon receiving a request for a 6.45 call my staff enquired as to whether this was for the following morning to which they received an affirmative when in fact your group required a wake-up call at 6.45 in the evening. I have briefed my team further about always using the 24-hour system instead of the 12-hour system when arranging wake-up calls to avoid any future confusion.

At the moment work is being undertaken on the top floor of the hotel and I am extremely sorry that you were disturbed. However I must politely mention that on 2 separate occasions my staff offered to move you to a more suitable room which regrettably you refused.

At the end of the day I fully realise that we did not meet your expectations of what an Eastin Grand Sathorn stay should truly represent and hope that you look on your experience as not typical of the levels of guest service we set out to achieve.

Best regards,

John Westoby (Mr.)
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Very nice hotel. Comfortable room, extraordinary swimming pool on the 14th floor, gorgeous breakfast. Super kind and professional employees. Our room was at 23th floor with magnificent view on the city.

Room Tip: Chose a room at high floor. You will wait a bit for elevator but the views are extraordinary
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EGS_General_Manager, The Management Team at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Giorgio I,

Thank you for choosing Eastin Grand Sathorn as your accommodation during your visit to Bangkok and it was a genuine pleasure to be of service to you.

As an Eastin-branded property we are entirely dedicated in ensuring that our guests enjoy a superlative stay and comments such as yours go a long way in letting us know that we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the not too distant future as one of our extremely valued returning guests.

Best regards,

The Management Team
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Awesome staff great food and really great room. Even got upgraded. Recommend to everyone. The breakfast that was included was the best food I'd eaten in a long time. So much choice. Pool was awesome. Room was magic.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017

This hotel may not be the most glamorous in the city when you first go in but it is none the less very smart and efficient and very well placed on the BRT line in to explore the city. From here you can get a great air conditioned overground train to the next station going west and hop on an express boat to see the main sites. This hotel provides a very good inroom service and a wonderful breakfast. The infinity pool is on the 14th floor so you can imagine how breathtaking the view us...there is nothing like sipping a cocktail whilst swimming among sky scrapers! The concierge Marino suggested a great tour on the Chao Prayha river taking three different boats and we had the most amazing time! You even get to see another amazing reclining Buddha in a temple in the Nonthaburi area. Just as beautiful as Wat Pho but without the crowds or entrance fee! I would happily return to this hotel if I were exploring the city again.

Room Tip: Great bathroom!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We (2 adults + 1 child) stayed 3 nights in the hotel in August.
The hotel is modern, very nice and well located.
We had breakfast included which was really good, even when it was quite crowed sometimes at the breakfast buffet

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family