Lowest prices for your stay
$51
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Official Hotel
$41
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$53
Priceline$54
Hotels.com$53
getaroom.com$59
8,835 results
All reviews infinity pool direct access blue elephant restaurant superior sky room surasak station great hotel the river the executive lounge third floor breakfast buffet bangkok skyline great pool stayed here for nights convenient location visit bangkok train brunos
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The main feature of this hotel is the direct access to the BTS station (Surasak), otherwise, the hotel is just ok. The connection brings you straight to the 3rd floor, you do not need to go through the lobby area.

The room service was not good, they were slow. There's one night that we ordered 2 glasses of ice, but it was not sent to the room at all.

The hotel lift were also quite slow. In the morning, only 1 or 2 out of 4 lifts are working. Perhaps, they are making some cost cutting - electricity. There are times that we have to pass the lift as they were full of people. If all lifts are working, i guess that won't happened as there's not that many people anyway.

Apart from the above, all are ok. The room was cozy, the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was plenty. The swimming pool has great view.

2  Thank Rizal H
EGS_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Zalss,

Greetings from Eastin Grand Sathorn Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us. It is only through feedback such as yours that we can hope to maintain or improve on our high standards of service and facilities.

I was extremely pleased to read about the aspects of your stay that met with your approval as our aim is to fully satisfy our guests throughout the duration of their trip and I can only offer my sincere apologies for the incidents that were not up to your expectations.

Your comments about the room service have been well noted and I have instigated measures to ensure that the food is delivered in a timely manner and guest requests are not forgotten.

Unfortunately during your stay the lifts were undergoing essential maintenance but to minimize disruption only one lift was out of action at any one time. I deeply regret that you were inconvenienced in any way. I can give you my full assurance that it was not a “cost-cutting” exercise as you suggested. At Eastin Grand Sathorn there are no “cost-cutting” measures when it comes to our guests’ comfort and convenience.

I would like to end by saying it was a genuine pleasure to have been of service to you and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Bangkok.

Yours sincerely,

John Westoby

Reviewed August 27, 2012

this is new hotel wit direct access to sky train (surasak station). rooms are new even thought there's few issues (master switch doesn't work in our room; breakfast not tasty as it could be in thailand). we stayed 5 nights at the end of july. for the pricce (70€ from Agoga) this is real bargain.
we are going to stay again 2 nights before going back home.

Room tip: ask for twin beds, room is bigger
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Quan75
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Really enjoyed our night at the Eastin Grand. The hotel is brand spanking new so feels really top quality, it has been really tastefully fitted out in my opinion. We chose an executive room which gets you on the top floor with access to the executive lounge which offers free drinks and snacks at certain times which were really good, would definately go for this option again. Infinity pool was cool. Link to the bts skytrain was really handy. Great value for a proper 5 star hotel.

2  Thank db_gbr
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is a new property located adjacent to the BTS Surasak station in Bangkok and the hotel currently offers a complimentary BTS day-pass for each day of stay, under certain booking conditions. It takes about 10 mins to reach Siam / Chit Lom using the BTS.

Check-in was a bit delayed, as the room wasn't yet ready when I came in around 11 AM, and I had to hang around the swimming pool area till they readied the room. Wonder what the "guaranteed room ready on arrival" policy really is.

The pool is an infinity pool and is real nice and complimentary Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.

The room was modern and spacious with full sized windows.

The breakfast spread was lavish and definitely worth a mention.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Wont2Travel
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Best part of our visit to Bangkok, rooms great and so handy with Sky Train station attached

Reception staff dont all have undestandable english so created some confusion. We arrived 0300 and receptionist didnt have our details for early arrival which they guarantee under their 'room ready' policy. Took some time to sort out but we were ungraded slightly.

Light switches didnt work properly despite 2 visits from maintenance so we gave up.

Executive benefits well worth paying for.

Room tip: Book executive
2  Thank Shakennotstiirred
EGS_General_Manager, General Manager at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Shakennotstiirred,

Greetings from Eastin Grand Sathorn Bangkok.

May I begin by thanking you for taking the time to send us your feedback on Tripadvisor regarding your stay in our hotel. Your comments are invaluable in ensuring that we provide the best standards and service for our valued guests and rectify any problems that may arise.

I was delighted to learn that your stay was the highlight of your trip to Bangkok and that your rooms met with your approval as our aim is to provide our guests with superlative levels of comfort. It was also a pleasure to learn that the convenience of Eastin Grand Sathorn being directly connected to Surasak BTS Sky Train station was handy as many of our guests find this a definite bonus when comparing us to other 5-star hotels in Bangkok.

I must sincerely apologize for the aspects of your stay that inconvenienced you in any way. Unfortunately on the day you arrived we were running at full occupancy therefore there was a slight delay in providing you with a room and there was an oversight on our part regarding our “room ready” policy which I deeply regret. I have taken measures to ensure that this does not happen in the future.

I would like to thank you for informing me that, despite our efforts, you still encountered problems with your light switch. Our Engineering Department are working on this issue with your room at this very moment and I am sorry that it could not be rectified during your time with us.

I would like to end by saying what a delight it was to serve you as our honored guest and that we hope to have the pleasure of your company in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,