“Terrible and rude staff.”
Review of Mango Tango

Mango Tango
Ranked #9 of 227 Dessert in Bangkok
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Siam
Description: The dessert cafe, presenting a various kind of fresh mango desserts, and drinks. The signature dish recommended to travelers is menu no.2-2 (Mango Tango with extra sticky rice). For Thai fans, they always come back order menu no.8 (Mango Aloha) and menu no.13 (Mango Thai Sundae).
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Terrible and rude staff.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

This happened at siam square today. My friends order a table for 5, but they gave a table for 3. When my gf and I reached we join my friends table naturally, but the male staff thought we cut queue. His attitude has not been friendly since we reach and he kept rushing us to order but he did not gave us any menu. So my friend complain abt his mistake and he suddenly yell at my friend infront all the customers 'what did you said'? In mandarin. Seriously, whats wrong with the attitude especially when the male staff and his colleague did so many mistakes? Not to mention humiliated us and challenged my girl's friend. Where is the respect and service courtesy? Food was great.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service, overrated desserts”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

It's like all the staffs have lowest attitude and service after reading the reviews. Not to mention that the desserts here have been given too much hype when they are just mediocre. They aren't good, aren't great, they are just mediocre.

I forgot how many times our waitress have rolled her eyes and rudely stopped us from going into the shop (there was an empty table) just because we haven't order yet and were still looking at the menu 2 seconds after she shoved it to us. 3 dishes for 5 person are too little according to her. We were only allowed in after we ordered 4. If it wasn't some recommendations from google, I would've thrown the menu back at her and walked off the minute she rolled her eyes. On our way out, we saw her rolling eyes and talking rudely to the other customers. I guess if we've sat longer, we would've experienced the 'kick out' as well.

So avoid this place like a plague. It's not worth it.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Amatiel
Coolangatta, Australia
“Well worth it!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so you do need to wait in line but its totally worth it. The mango deserts are delicious and cheap too.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The worst service i have ever met in my life”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We went to have some sweet and have a chat with friends. Around 10 mins pass, the waitor came to the table and wanna keep the sweet plate while my sisyer hasnt finish her dish and he said there are so many customer waiting. A few mins pass he came back with the same sentense but still my sister hasnt finished her dish. He came back again and point to the door and ask us to leave and shouting to us with his native language which we dont understand what we have done wrong. We only sit there less than 20 mins.

1 Thank ncho5
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious but TERRIBLE service!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

OK! For those of you who are Thais and not a regular at this place, do not expect excellence service from here. The owner/staffs of this place have a very terrible service mind, double standard! Even the food is so great, I don't wanna wait in line to meet this kind of service. This place only treats foreigners esp. Chinese well. I used to love this place so much but now, so much for my good old yummy smoothy place, I'd be better off!

• Visited February 2013