Tripadvisor
Bangkok
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Still one of the best

I have been working with Sonny and his team since 2010. Although I don't get to Bangkok as often as... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
amitchella
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Fantastic Clothes

I ordered 6 double cuff shirts that were copies of my favourite shirt. When I visited, Sonny showed... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $30.76
from $51.16
from $38.53
More Info
All reviews great quality excellent fit dress shirts fits perfectly these guys great shirts quality fabrics suit fits highest quality sonny suits measurements material tailor clothes jacket rack
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019

I had a stopover for one night in Bangkok, returning to Bangkok 10 days later. I wanted to have a sport jacket made for my 23-year-old nephew and only had the measurements that my nephew had sent to me since we do not live in the same city. I had searched online for a tailor that was close to our hotel and found excellent reviews on TripAdvisor for Sonny and Excelsior Custom Tailors. After selecting the fabric, Sonny and his group made the jacket in time for me to pick it up on my return to Bangkok. My nephew is thrilled with the jacket, which fits perfectly, even though Sonny had not even had the opportunity to measure my nephew himself. We will definitely be contacting Excelsior Custom Tailors again. The quality and workmanship was excellent! Thank you, Sonny!

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank Theona S
Reviewed October 2, 2019

Delighted with suit. Excellent quality workmanship and material. Fitted perfectly on first fitting. Great customer service.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

I always come back to these guys when i have a chance to. I have been a customer for many years now. Excellent service - they are helpful and know their stuff. Thanks a lot!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

Sonny is a consummate professional, and I very much enjoyed the product. I have purchased multiple items from him on different occasions and have always been satisfied.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

We were invited by a family member who has suits tailored by this company. My Husband and Son bought two suits each. There is so many fabrics to choose from which was very nice. My Son and Husband's suits are a perfect fit and look great.

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction