“Great menu, good atmosphere”
Review of Monsoon Restaurant

Monsoon Restaurant
Ranked #186 of 11,388 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: WESTERN SPECIALTIES AND CLASSIC THAI FOOD ARE AVAILABLE AT MONSOON CAFÉ AND RESTAURANT. Monsoon Café and Restaurant is a sleek and stylish bistro tucked away on located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Monsoon restaurant stands out above the crowd. Unlike most of the other restaurants in the area, Monsoon mixes color and style with a wide range of menu items and drink specials. Monsoon proves to be popular with expats, tourists and locals. Monsoon Café and Restaurant offers a delicious range of local and international dishes. International style dishes are given equal footing with Thai and more café style fare such as burgers and pizzas. Drinks and light snacks are available at the Cocktail Bar.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

As I was not familiar with this area of Bangkok, I was walking along Soi 8 looking for somewhere to have dinner and saw Monsoon. It looked busy so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm glad I did.
It has a great menu with a large selection of both Western and Thai food. Good range of drinks including Asahi beer on tap.
I have the seafood marinara which was a good choice. The pasta was cooked just right, with a rich tomato sauce and a generous amount of seafood, all cooked week. A good size serve and a reasonable price. The Asahi on tap was ice cold with a good range of sizes available. Service was friendly and attentive. Would definitely eat here again next trip.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We spent there a dinner and we appreciate high value for money and kindness of the staff. There was no room in the patio, then we sit inside and as soon as a table has been available, they've moved us outside. Food is good, a bit spice for my taste, but this is Thailand.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

All food is fantastic in Bangkok so you can't go wrong. This restaurant has quality food for a reasonable price. Eating out on the street opposite is the best experience but if you can't cope with the street grime this is a good alternative

Reviewed September 20, 2013

There are many many choices of restaurants in Nana/Ploenchit area of Bangkok. Of all the ones we dined at, Monsoon is the one that stands out. Food outstanding, service efficient and great value for money (this is consensus opinion of the three people I dined with). The restaurant is opened planned with the kitchen centrally located in the dining area. The BTS Nana station is a short walk from the establishment. If I had one grudge and I should have known better as it applies to majority of Asian restaurants, if you are a non smoker, dine inside where you may get a smoke free zone. We dined out every night for two weeks when in Bangkok and Monsoon got number one on our resturant ratings.

Monsoonbangkok, Manager at Monsoon Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent experience at our beloved Monsoon restaurant and we are so happy to read that you enjoyed it so much. We look forward to welcoming you back again at Monsoon.

Best Regards,
Restaurant Manager.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Very tasty meals and very well priced. Great atmosphere and ambience and fast courteous service. Very convienient location in nana area

1  Thank Michael G