Viva Garden Serviced Residence
$317
$252
Travelocity
1,079 results
All reviewsbang chakbts stationmr naphatbedroom executivewashing machineon nutlarge balconylaundry roomlocal marketswimming poolhome away from homedowntown bangkokfamily martgreat poolspecial thanksstreet foodnight market
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed here for 6 nights and this was a very good hotel. The staff was very helpful and always smiling. This location was convenient as this was not in downtown and avoided all the Bangkok downtown traffic. The room was very good, clean and spacious. I have chosen this hotel based on reviews and price and not disappointed afterall. Only thing is that it said this hotel has tour facilities but they don’t have actually on-site. Hotel staff just helps you to book tours which I felt was not good. Lack of information of tours and no pick up drop-off facilities for the tour. Other than this everything was good. Breakfast was good. I would stay again here. It woulkd be great if they get on-site tour operators.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your generous feedback regarding your recent stayed in our residence. We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with the accommodation, location, reasonable room rate and the service.

Regarding the tour operator, at Viva Garden, we do have a tour operator call ‘Premium Tour’ in the hotel premise. It is located right outside the hotel building. (On the first floor of the two-storey building at the hotel front driveway) Whether this was happened by misunderstanding or miscommunication, we apologize and hope you will understand us.

We look forward to have a chance of welcoming you back to Viva Garden again in the near future.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed for 2 x 2 nights at the start and end of our 5 week Thailand holliday. The choice was made by comparison with other hotels in this price category. We thought the distance to City center was long, but the nearness to the BTS station, with its quick run, less than 20 minutes to Siam, compensates for this. A taxi drive may easily take 1 hour during rush hours. With all the extra facilities and a very nice and fresh room, Viva Garden has more than fulfilled our expectations and we will return again if possible. The immediate surroundings are colorful, read rundown, but we are confident the area will change shortly. The morning wakeupcall was singing from the school next door which we quite enjoyed. Be warned however its at 07.45.

Room Tip: If you don't want to be woken op from singing kids, ask for a room away from the school.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MogensBrun
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Viva Garden by Bliston would like to thank you for choosing our residence as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are so delighted that you satisfied with our accommodation and the reasonable price. Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please consider returning stay at Viva Garden again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am Thai. I stay here for 3night with my mom and my son.

Our room is one bedroom with 2 bathroom.(one without bath tube and shower) its really good when vi have visitor.
The room size was very good, it was big enought for my son could run around. The room is clean and breatable. And there have a big bulcony.

The kitchen is good enought to cooking basic food, follow with big frigde.

The Location was good, food market and minimart is close just by cross the street. Close to BTS skytrain station. Even the hotel not a really heart of bangkok like Siam area, but it doesnt matter cus I came to visit my sister who live around this area.

The hotel have gym, swiming pool, souna,litle relaxing garden, kid club, free wifi internet and connectiong is ok not so fast but not to slow eather. It fast enought for me too book a flight and hotel for next destination.

The hotel service was great for my experience. They are kind, friendly and helpful people who work there.

But I also have a bit bad experience, it not happend directly to me, but to my uncle and my sister. They came to visit me at the hotel. My uncle drive a car from his work, the pick up car was a bit look old. In the car has my uncles and my sister with her litle baby sit inside.
The security front of hotel act and talk rude to them. The security man used impolite word to ask and treat them with impolite and unwelcome ack.
I think this would not happend if my uncle drive his own car and it maybe would never happen if my uncle and my sister is europisk.
I understand very well that the security have to do their job to make hotel and all guests safe. But I think they could do it without all the rude act and the bad attitute. I really dissapoiting about this, cuz i have stay in many hotel in Bangkok and never had this experience before.

But about the other staff and other things in This hotel was really perfect.

But I need a time to think about I will come back to this hotel, couse maybe my uncle would not visit me if I stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. Thank you very much for your generous feedback on TripAdvisor website regarding your recent stayed at our residence.

We are delighted to know that you had a good time staying here and satisfied with our accommodation, in-room amenities, facilities, and location. We also learnt that you disappointed about the service from our security guard. The management has already investigated this issue and we got information that would like to clarify to you that; the security guard who was on duty in this event confirmed that he didn’t mean to act rude to your uncle but simply ask as normal practice, however the guard informed that he did repeated the question a few times as he could not hear the answer clearly. However, after you notified this issue at front desk, the security officer already complained that guard in front of you and he already apologized for this miscommunication.

We are truly regret if this issue make you feel uncomfortable to come back to stay at our residence. We would like to let you know that we treat every guests the same way, whether Thais or foreigners.

We hope you will understand the situation and give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Booked this hotel as desired more space for our family of 4 (2 adults, 2 young teens). The 2 bedroom suite was spacious, beds were comfortable and bathrooms were large. The general condition was clean but was a bit put off by little things such as dirt marks on light switches, small stains on dining chairs and old air conditioners (though they were split type). However, none of these things bothered us more than the extremely loud singing at 7.45am each morning blaring out of speakers from the school next door. The singing lasted about 20mins and is impossible to sleep through! Of course, this is not the hotel's fault, but unless you are an early riser, this is not the hotel for you (we did ask to switch rooms but was told that all 2 bedroom suites face the school so there was no escaping the noise).

Other than the hotel, there is very little to offer in the area. There are no decent foot massages, restaurants or food stalls nearby. Having said that, the BTR station was less than 2min away and the ride to Siam Central was only 20min; to Terminal 21 was less than 10min.

Hotel seems catered more for longer stay guests. For shorter stays, would recommend going elsewhere either near Siam or by the river.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank KWW336
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We are realized that you didn’t satisfy with your stay in our residence regarding the disturb noise and the cleanliness of the room. For the noise issue, even though this problem is out of our control but if you are a light-sleeper, please put your request when make a reservation then we will try our best to find the appropriate room for you. Regard the cleanliness of the room, we will notify to our housekeeping team for future improvement.

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Rather new property with very reasonable rates for what they offer. The studio was spacious, comfortable bed, good breakfast. Fitness room had life fitness equipment, semi-large pool and a sauna to cool down once the streets of Bangkok get too hot. We had a business meeting week and the meeting room was one of the best we had in years, very spacious, modern equipment, good meeting packages (coffee breaks / lunch, which was limited but very tasty) and nice attentive staff. Internet (WiFi) extremely fast for a hotel. The hotel is ~10KM away from the city center and there is not much around but the next Skytrain station is a 3mins walk away and even during late evening hours the trains operate each 5 mins. 20 minutes to the center, just one station (2 mins) to the next Hypermart and opposite is a typical Thai style market with dozens of food stalls and ice cold beers for 2$ a bottle. We enjoyed our stay, would book again anytime when Bangkok is calling.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the school if you are a "late" sleeper.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to thank you for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor also.

We are glad you satisfied with our residence, facilities, and location. We always strive to make your stay a memorable experience.

Please consider to return stay at Viva Garden in your next visits.