“Viva Garden”

Viva Garden Serviced Residence
Ranked #42 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Best hotel for my stay .Apartment style accomodation,big ,clean rooms ,excellent staff ,close to bts.
Has a small gym and restuarant .Has no bars, fancy restuarants As I said more of an apartment than hotel ,it's no Novotel but for me the best place to stay in bangkok.
Across the road from hotel as much thai street food that you could eat.

Room Tip: When catching BTS buy a day pass ,you can travel all day until midnight on the BTS system for 130bah...
1  Thank Phil M
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for your kind comment about Viva Garden by Bliston. We are glad to know that you considered Viva Garden as the best hotel through your stayed in Bangkok.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our residence again in the near future.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a good quality hotel, with excellent staff, conveniently located a few minutes' walk from the BTS station.
My room was large and clean with powerful shower, comfortable bed, fridge and cooking facilities. WiFi is free and easy to use.
Breakfast, included in my room rate, was less extensive than in some hotels but the quality was high and the food tasty. Every morning, in addition to eggs, bacon etc., there was a local dish, often a curry. These were delicate, fragrant and utterly delicious.
Nearby is a "night market", catering for local people, selling all manner of goods. I sampled, somewhat bravely, the cooked food. It was tasty, inexpensive, and I came to no harm.
The BTS takes you to Siam or National Stadium in 15 minutes or so. The trains are modern and clean but often crowded. Fares are low. Once at Siam public transport to the historic area is more difficult. Tuk-Tuks can be expensive and dangerous. Taxis are cheap if the meter is used and buses very cheap, but I found it impossible to understand the routes. Both are slow in heavy traffic. Walking to the centre is difficult because of hot weather, few easy places to cross busy roads, missing sidewalks etc. I noted many coaches near the extraordinary Grand Palace and this might be a worthwhile option.
Crossing the river to Wat Arun by ferry is fun and so are the numerous and inexpensive river boats. The steps at Wat Arun are steep and people should note the potential dangers associated with them.
I choose to travel to and from the airport by public transport as being the cheapest, safest and probably quickest form of transport. Bank Chat station has elevators and escalators but not all stations have full level access. I transferred at Phaya Thai, which has a few steps, onto the airport link.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Viva Garden by Bliston would like to thank you for your generous feedback regarding your recent stayed in our residence. Your travel tips will also be useful for the fellow travelers.
We are glad that you satisfied with our accommodation, facilities, food & beverage quality and service. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I back to Thailand wif my family every year for the Chinese New Year,I had try different holtel before, and this was my first time stay in Viva...It was I quite gd experience..Truely a gd experiencer, nice service , staff and place, It is clean and so peaceful, I totally recommend for you,whatever you're couples, family, or frds..MRT was near to the hotel, felt so convenient, just walk about 3mins only

Room Tip: check clearly the room is able to smoke or not
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston for your family while visiting Bangkok. We appreciate for your kind comments on TripAdvisor website.

We are glad to know that you had a good experience and satisfied with our accommodation, service standard and location.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The one bedroom apartment was spacious. It was a quick ride into town with the BTS just outside the hotel. the service was also excellent. not many eating options nearby but given its proximity to town this was not really an issue. plus its definitely more peaceful being away from the crowds in town.

Room Tip: The one bedroom apartment is very spacious and would be comfortable for a traveller.
1  Thank poonaam

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation that thank you for your generous feedback.

Regarding the eating options, there are some restaurants, convenient stores and fresh market nearby Viva Garden also the Baibua Restaurant at the hotel and Food by Phone service.
Viva Garden by Bliston located just a few minutes walk from BTS Skytrain Bang-Chak station, it is convenient and peaceful away from the busy tourist districts.

All in all, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

although it's a little far from city center, takes longer time by BTS, but the environment is very nice here, and good service. inside the rome is separate bedroom and living room and kitchen, makes me feel like home. across the hotel is 7-11, market, massage shops and pharmacy. very convenient.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your generous feedback on TripAdvisor website regarding your recent stayed at Viva Garden by Bliston.

We are glad to know that you felt at home while staying in our residence and everything was meeting your expectations.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please return staying at Viva Garden. We look forward to seeing you here again.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My family and I went to Bangkok for the first time last January 2013.

The previous reviewers said it all...

1. Very accommodating staffs (special mention to Patrick). Thank you Patrick!
2. The suite room was great! And spacious. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, utensils, stove, washing machine, TV, etc.
3. Very accessible. Walking distance to BTS.
4. Buffet breakfast was also good! I love the smiles of the staffs at the restaurant!
5. There's a nearby market across the street where you can by cheap and authentic Thai foods. Really delicious especially if you love spicy foods. And good thing, I never had stomach ache with those foods.
6. I had night swimming at their pool. I love it! (Open until 10pm) and also enjoyed their sauna.
7. There's a school near the hotel where children sing Thai song every morning including the Thai National Anthem, I guess. It's quite loud but anyway, it served as my alarm clock! Hehe! And I love listening to the songs. It's really unique!
8. If I will be travelling to Bangkok again, I'll be choosing this hotel again. In fact, I already recommended this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hotelcritic88

Dear Sir / Madam,

Viva Garden by Bliston would like to thank you for selecting our residence as the choice of accommodation for you and your family while visiting Bangkok. It was our pleasure to serve you.

We are truly delighted to know that you satisfied with our residence, facilities, location and service standard. Our staff always doing their best to ensure that our guests get the best experience possible, and your satisfaction is our reward.

Thanks a lot for recommending Viva Garden to your friends. We look forward to welcoming them to our residence soon. Beside that, we also hope to have a chance of welcoming you back to Viva Garden again!

Have a Blissful Day

Reviewed February 16, 2013

nice hotel,nice room,nice service, and also has good swiming pool,children room, fitness room,and most important is very near to BTS, so outside is very easy.Anyway, most of our family are satisfied with it.

Room Tip: higher floors have good sightseeing
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WALLACE W
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Viva Garden by Bliston would like to thank you for selecting our residence as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. It was our pleasure to serve you and your family.

We are so delighted to know that most of your family members are satisfied with our residence. We are always strive to make your stay a memorable experience, and your satisfaction is our reward.

Please return stay at Viva Garden whenever you visit Bangkok.