“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #43 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Ontario, Canada
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed here on October for 5 days. This property is only a year old and is in immaculate condition. The rooms are very well equipped and contain a nice kitchen complete with a microwave and a freezer/fridge combination. This depth of amenities I have only found in properties that charge a substantial amount more. The hotel is about 5 min walk from the BTS station and as such has the sky train advantage, a definite money saver. There is huge grocery store at the next BTS station over at the ON NUT stop. I used this place to get the essentials to cover the late night snacks. This hotel has a lot going for it for the moment. The only shortcoming I would site was that the noise from above and outside tended to seep through. I could hear the doors slamming, the brooming of the floors outside and the sky train passing by as well as the shuffling of the chairs above my room. I think the hotel could use some sound proofing. The advantage of this hotel is that it is outside the city hustle and bustle. This also is a disadvantage if you are out in the night and need to comeback after BTS shuts down. I had to canvas several taxis before one would take me to the hotel. Majority of them kept complaining about the distance away from the core this hotel was. Furthermore, the ones I did get charged $140.00 Bhat, about 40% more then the regular meter rate. The exercise room has enough equipment for a decent workout and the swimming pool looks very inviting. I did not try the breakfast.

Room Tip: The side of the building opposite that of the Sky Train is apparently a bit less noisier. This side...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We appreciate you take the time to share feedbacks from your recent stayed at our residence on TripAdvisor website.

We are delighted to know that you satisfied with our room, location, and value. Regarding the disturb noise that you mentioned, we will check into this issue promptly and see what we can do about it.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to our residence again in the near future.

Viva Garden by Bliston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Just came back from our lovely 6 nights stay in a beautiful 2 bedroom suite. Fast check in and out. Breakfast and room service were good enough. My 2 young daughters love the kids playroom and swimming pool. Place was clean and neat. WiFi was fast. Service was fantastic and very helpful all around.

Except for a minor problem. For some odd reason, it's very hard to control the water during shower. It's either too hot or too cold. Just couldn't get it right even after informing them of the problem. This happen in both shower rooms. But the bathtub was ok.

Location wasn't a problem for us. BTS Bang Chak station just outside and taxi was plentiful. Street food across the road was delicious and cheap. Really great place to stay for the price we paid.

Room Tip: Good coffee at the small cafe at the entrance of the hotel.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Sir / Madam,

We would like to thank you for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation for you and your family while visiting Bangkok.

We are truly delighted to know that you and your family members enjoyed staying at our residence and satisfied with our room, facilities, service and location. Regarding the water heater issue, we already notified to our technician team to look into this matter promptly.

Should you plan your family holidays in Bangkok in the future, please consider returning stay at our residence again.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 25, 2012

All of us were very impressed and happy with the willingness of the people to help and the abundance of genuine smiles. Very very nice rooms. The whole place is maintaind very well. Some more vegetarian offerings in the breakfast buffet would have helped a lot since I was travelling with a large group and 14 out of the 16 were vegetarians.
Very efficient check in and check out.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank YogeshMokashi72
Dear Sir / Madam,

We glad to hear that you and your group enjoyed your stay and satisfied with the services from our staff. Regarding your recommendation for vegetarian options on our breakfast line, we do offer vegetarian options but maybe not as variety as non-vegetarian choices. If you plan to stay with us next time, please drop an email to our hotel to arrange more vegetarian choices for you during your stay. We’re please to adapt our menus to satisfy all of our guests.

We hope to have a chance to welcome you back to our residence again.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Have stayed here for atleast 5 times this year. Reasons is its simply the BEST. Very near BTS...imaging climbing down from a 4th floor to the ground floor - thats how long it takes. Amenities are good...clean and well maintained. Staff are all good and improtantly, its not too close to the bustling city. Atleast I woke up with a nice and refreshed body. Not far from city centre except if you are the kind who shops and back to hotel every hour. Other than that..just nice distance.

Room Tip: High floor would be good.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank prince_hafish
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you for always selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok.

We much appreciated your kind comments on TripAdvisor website. It would definitely useful for people looking for a decent accommodation in Bangkok.

We glad you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our residence, service and location. We are truly delighted to know that our standard is measured up to your expectation. Hopefully we will be your choice of accommodation for your next visits.
The management and staff at Viva Garden are look forward to have a pleasure of welcoming you back to our residence again soon.

Malaysia
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Special thanks to Mr Naphat, he has been very helpful and friendly for the few days of staying in this hotel.
Very good environment, nice swimming pool, spaces and modern design of the room.
The hotel also near to SKY train station. Transportation is very convenient. Definitely will stay at this hotel for the next Bangkok trip.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank MalaysiaPeiSan
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear MalaysiaPeiSan,

Thank you very much for your generous feedback. We are truly delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and happy with our residence and service.

Especially thanks for your compliment to Mr. Naphat. He is one of our stars at Viva Garden. We’ll deliver your message to him to let him know that he is doing a good job.

Your thought of returning stay at our residence is much appreciates. We look forward to welcome you back to Viva Garden soon.

Sunshine Coast, Australia
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for two nights. I had a 1 bedroom apartment which was huge ! I was in Room 709 at the front of the hotel. It had a wrap around balcony - not that I sat out there, but it was nice to know I could go outside without having to go downstairs. The room had modern furnishings and the King Size Bed was very comfortable - the pillows were also fantastic ( a rare find in hotels ). When I initially entered the room, I thought the traffic noise would bother me, but I slept soundly both nights. There were two air conditioners - one in the living room and another in the bedroom which kept the apartment nice and cool (and no doubt facilitated sleeping).
To "Number8wire" - the microwave was behind one of the kitchen cupboard doors - a bit unusual, but it was there :) I also had a giggle at the washing machine on the balcony. At first I thought it wasn't connected but on closer inspection there were pipes attached and it just had a thick plastic weather cover on it - I guess when space is at a premium.....
The kitchen had a full size fridge and a couple of hotplates as well as a microwave, but why would you bother cooking ? With food so readily available and so well-priced - I certainly couldn't be bothered cooking ! There were many food carts directly across from the hotel and there was also room service available in the hotel. I read some earlier reviews which mentioned room service closed early, but this must have changed - the menu in my room stated that room service was available until 10 PM with last orders at 9.45 PM which I thought was quite reasonable. I ordered room service twice and both meals were delivered promptly, the food was hot, well presented and tasted just fine. I enjoyed breakfast in the restaurant one day and found there to be plenty of options to suit both Western and Eastern tastes. There were also several 7/11 stores close by for any bits and pieces so this was also a big plus.
I had a walk around the pool and garden areas which just looked delightful - I did not have a swim but the pool looked very inviting. There was a plentiful supply of beach towels available for guests to use. There was also a gym and a children's play area.
I found the staff at Viva Gardens to be just wonderful. Patrick was fantastic and could not do enough for you - also Ekky on the front desk was always full of smiles and efficiency. I'm only sorry that I didn't remember the other staff members' names as they were all really great, the doorman on the evening that I arrived on Tuesday night was particularly attentive and friendly - he made me feel welcome straight away and it was my very first night in a strange city so it was lovely to be made to feel so welcome. The security guards also always had a friendly smile and greeting.
The hotel was right next to the Bang Chak Skytrain station which was very convenient.
The only reason I relocated from this hotel was that I was having dental treatment in Silom and I preferred to be nearer to the dental clinic
I would happily stay at Viva Gardens again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank Julia K
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Dear Julia K,

First of all, thank you very much for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We truly appreciate you take the time to share feedbacks and tips regarding your recent stayed at our residence on the TripAdvisor website.

We glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our residence and service standard are measured up to your expectations. Thank you for mentioning Mr. Patrick, Mr. Ekky and other staff on your review. At Viva Garden, we are trying our best to make sure our guest receive the best experience possible during their stay. Therefore, guests’ satisfaction is our reward. Thanks for letting us know that we are on the right track.

Should you visit Bangkok again in the future, whether for business or leisure purpose – please consider returning stay at our residence again. We look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back to Viva Garden soon.

manchester
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights in September 2012. The room was beautiful, huge, really clean and reasonably priced. All the staff were really helpful giving us advise on where to go how best to get there and giving us price guides on how much to pay. The pool area was great really. The sky train stop is right outside the hotel and was definitely the best way to get around. We will definitely stay at this hotel again on our next trip to Bangkok, by far the best hotel for your money.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highest floor possible the views are great at night.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank josie w
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Viva Garden Serviced Residence, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, thank you very much for selecting Viva Garden by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We much appreciate you take the time to share feedback from your recent stayed at our residence on TripAdvisor website.

We are truly delighted to hear how much you satisfied with our residence; from the room, the value, service standard, facilities, location to the view… We glad to know that we are ‘your cup of tea’. Thanks again for recommending us to other travelers.

Should you visit Bangkok in the future, please do not hesitate to return stay at our residence. We look forward to have a pleasure of welcoming you back to Viva Garden again sometime soon.