“Excellent ambiance and food--well worth the drive.”

Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant
Reserve a table
Mon, 10/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #178 of 13,763 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ban Bat
Description: Seven Spoons destination restaurant promises to tickle your senses in a warm, minimalist gastrobar on the edge of Chinatown. We offer a modern cuisine menu, including Mediterranean influenced dishes and pasta, lovingly made from locally produced and organic ingredients wherever possible. We're at the corner of Jor Por Ror (JPR) and Chakkrapatipong (22-24 Chakkrapatipong Road), in a restored Chinese shophouse. We are open daily, for dinner from 6pm to 12am, and our kitchen closes at 11pm. We are open for lunch, Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 2pm.
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I found the restaurant to be an amazing little haven away from the chaos of the Bangkok streets. I felt like I was in NYC. The specials of the day made it difficult to choose but I was happy with the smoked duck and roasted pumpkin. I enjoyed the homemade lemonade and delicious chess pie. Would definitely recommend it if you need a change from Thai food.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Worldismyoyster1070
Write a reviewReviews (646)

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

We had our family dinner with our 3 grown up kids who love italian food.
The food here made us feel like we ate the pasta as cooked in the decent italian restaurant in Europe.
The bartender's really nice & made us feel so special with his creative cocktails.
The slow cook meat in red wine was excellent. All the little tapas dishes like quesadillas,salad,fried mushroom with its sauce were a must as well. Keep some space for the desserts here as they're really good,especially the home-made chesse cake.
This restaurant is really cosy but elegant by its interior design & service.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I was so excited to visit this place given the various recommendations I received from various sources. We arrived early on Sunday evening to an extremely rustic but beautifully designed cafe style restaurant. We were shown our table near the window and were given some impressive and cleverly designed menus with some lovely choices. Our waiter came to our table and was so helpful in giving us her recommendations which we decided to accept. Her first choice was an absolute home run featuring soft tacos with mango and shrimp. It was so good we decided to order another. With this appetizer I ordered a glass of their Dinavolino Orange wine from Italy which was an absolute disaster; it tasted so wierd but I appreciate the originality of the wine being offered. I quickly remedied this ordering blunder by ordering their mojito which was one of the tastiest mojito's I've ever tried. Unfortunately, the rest of our dinner choices went quickly down hill from there. Next we tried the Quinoa salad which was odd tasting and not that scrumptious at all. I'm surprised our server recommended this dish as our salad choice. Next, we ordered the Irish stew beef shank which was ok but it really lacked flavor and seasoning. Finally, we were brought our their spaghetti recommendation featuring the chorizo linguine which we were told was a bit spicy. In reality, the problem was not that it was too spicy but that it again lacked flavor. Overall, the soft tacos and mojito really saved the day for this place. Had these items not been ordered I could really see this restaurant earning a 2 star review.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank jazsacher
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

We went there for a dinner with my wife and we found this good Italian restaurant with many good reviews. We can confirm it was a good choice. We took a risotto with mushroom at it was fantastic! Dessert very tasty as well. The prices are in line with the average in Bangkok, the location is easy but cozy.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We had the shrimp tacos and poutine. It was Canada Day so something Canadian was a must for us and they served Caesars and poutine, just great!!! The tacos had a great flavour and the poutine was as authentic as it gets. Real cheese curds and perfect gravy. Felt like I was back home for a few minutes!! Very cool building and neat seating that will work for big groups. Just make a reservation.

Date of visit: July 2016