“Good spot!”

Ranked #177 of 13,771 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ban Bat
Description: Seven Spoons destination restaurant promises to tickle your senses in a warm, minimalist gastrobar on the edge of Chinatown. We offer a modern cuisine menu, including Mediterranean influenced dishes and pasta, lovingly made from locally produced and organic ingredients wherever possible. We're at the corner of Jor Por Ror (JPR) and Chakkrapatipong (22-24 Chakkrapatipong Road), in a restored Chinese shophouse. We are open daily, for dinner from 6pm to 12am, and our kitchen closes at 11pm. We are open for lunch, Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 2pm.
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

We went there for a dinner with my wife and we found this good Italian restaurant with many good reviews. We can confirm it was a good choice. We took a risotto with mushroom at it was fantastic! Dessert very tasty as well. The prices are in line with the average in Bangkok, the location is easy but cozy.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (646)

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We had the shrimp tacos and poutine. It was Canada Day so something Canadian was a must for us and they served Caesars and poutine, just great!!! The tacos had a great flavour and the poutine was as authentic as it gets. Real cheese curds and perfect gravy. Felt like I was back home for a few minutes!! Very cool building and neat seating that will work for big groups. Just make a reservation.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

We first visited Seven Spoons in September of 2013…Seven Spoons has stuck with us…this year we had five days in Bangkok before heading to Phuket and had to go back. I can say without hesitation, it is as good as we remembered the vibe, the service and the food, all excellent.

We started with the mango salsa shrimp soft taco and grilled chicken, cheddar cheese and smoked chipotle pepper quesadilla…excellent. Our mains were on the special board, fried chicken on a waffle and pork belly…both outstanding. And of course the drinks, we were there for probably two hours and had a number of cocktails, all well prepared and served.

We love this place.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Despite Bangkok's many great culinary choices, I keep returning to Seven Spoons as often as possible. You can basically throw a dart at the menu and choose because each dish is authentically prepared with precision and care. Its wonderfully creative, original menu offers something for every tastes, and families should feel comfortable bringing their children.

On my latest trip, I started with a falafel salad where the kitchen successfully served a dish that was soft and moist without being excessively oily. The dish was fresh and delicious.

From there I moved to the gnocchi and I thought I had died and went to heaven. Light, fluffy creamy. Writing this review is making me want to rush back there and order it again.

The perfectly proportioned ribeye is about 250 grams and cooked to order. Mine was medium rare and arrived with a delicious pink center and seared edges. Perfection!

Wonderfully attentive staff that is not overbearing. You won't even know they are there until you need them!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I ate in seven spoons recently. I found their cuisine a refreshing change from the norm around the area. Presented very nicely and I was very impressed. Fantastic place with attentive staff. I would definitely return.