“Still Great”

Ranked #179 of 13,763 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ban Bat
Description: Seven Spoons destination restaurant promises to tickle your senses in a warm, minimalist gastrobar on the edge of Chinatown. We offer a modern cuisine menu, including Mediterranean influenced dishes and pasta, lovingly made from locally produced and organic ingredients wherever possible. We're at the corner of Jor Por Ror (JPR) and Chakkrapatipong (22-24 Chakkrapatipong Road), in a restored Chinese shophouse. We are open daily, for dinner from 6pm to 12am, and our kitchen closes at 11pm. We are open for lunch, Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 2pm.
Reviewed July 28, 2016

We first visited Seven Spoons in September of 2013…Seven Spoons has stuck with us…this year we had five days in Bangkok before heading to Phuket and had to go back. I can say without hesitation, it is as good as we remembered the vibe, the service and the food, all excellent.

We started with the mango salsa shrimp soft taco and grilled chicken, cheddar cheese and smoked chipotle pepper quesadilla…excellent. Our mains were on the special board, fried chicken on a waffle and pork belly…both outstanding. And of course the drinks, we were there for probably two hours and had a number of cocktails, all well prepared and served.

We love this place.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (646)

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Despite Bangkok's many great culinary choices, I keep returning to Seven Spoons as often as possible. You can basically throw a dart at the menu and choose because each dish is authentically prepared with precision and care. Its wonderfully creative, original menu offers something for every tastes, and families should feel comfortable bringing their children.

On my latest trip, I started with a falafel salad where the kitchen successfully served a dish that was soft and moist without being excessively oily. The dish was fresh and delicious.

From there I moved to the gnocchi and I thought I had died and went to heaven. Light, fluffy creamy. Writing this review is making me want to rush back there and order it again.

The perfectly proportioned ribeye is about 250 grams and cooked to order. Mine was medium rare and arrived with a delicious pink center and seared edges. Perfection!

Wonderfully attentive staff that is not overbearing. You won't even know they are there until you need them!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I ate in seven spoons recently. I found their cuisine a refreshing change from the norm around the area. Presented very nicely and I was very impressed. Fantastic place with attentive staff. I would definitely return.

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

A return trip to Bangkok had to mean another trip to seven spoons, happy to report everything is as delicious as ever! I love the creativity, crispy pigs ears were ridiculously moreish and the mushroom fritti were as delicious as always. Service was as friendly as always and the cocktails were as good as I remember! An unmissable experience - you won't regret going!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We came in without any reservation and the table was almost full. So reservation is a must for this place! I love every dishes that we ordered: Shrimp tacos was very refreshing. Angel hair crab meats was sooooo good. The last we had was smoke duck with pumpkin and it was amazing too. We recommend this place for a relaxing, friendly atmosphere kind of dinners.