“Absolutely Fantastic”

Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #111 of 11,633 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Seven Spoons destination restaurant promises to tickle your senses in a warm, minimalist gastrobar on the edge of Chinatown. We offer a modern cuisine menu, including Mediterranean influenced dishes and pasta, lovingly made from locally produced and organic ingredients wherever possible. We're at the corner of Jor Por Ror (JPR) and Chakkrapatipong (22-24 Chakkrapatipong Road), in a restored Chinese shophouse. We are open daily, for dinner from 6pm to 12am, and our kitchen closes at 11pm. We are open for lunch, Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 2pm.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

After a month travelling around Thailand we decided to go to Seven Spoons on our last night in BKK for dinner and we were blown away! We had one of our best meals in the whole of Thailand here. I had the crab ravioli with pink peppercorn sauce, it was out of this world. We are planning our next trip to Thailand in 2015 and this is one of our MUST do activities.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Loved this place. The food was terrific and the server was pleasant and sweet to talk to.
I loved the ambience of this restaurant and the tables were beautiful wood (yes I work in lumber). It was a little bit of a challenge to locate (taxi had a bit of a challenging time finding it) but once we did I was glad we went ! The dessert looked great as well (one of the few moments I exercised self control on this trip.. not so sure I would have if this wasn't near the end of the trip) but the others said it was delicious! We needed to make reservations as seating is limited because they position the tables a little further apart (very nice so you don't have to be listening to everyone else's conversations and visa versa). I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Had a three course dinner here on holidays in Bangkok, was nice to escape the busy streets and come to seven spoons, nice quiet atmosphere, lovely staff and amazing food! So reasonably priced too! Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

.. Seven is always my lucky number. so when my dear friend suggested that we should try Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant, i said yes right away!! the location is very unfamiliar to me - very close to the United Nations(Thailand) office. so it was quite a surprise to see this cool place there. the (veggetarian) food here was delicious (we ordered one salad (rocket) and two main dishes (veggie lasagna and Russian lentil pancakes) to share - the portion is just right. the staff are friendly and pleasant. The price is also very reasonable.. i only wish that Seven Spoons is closer to where i live (Sukhumvit area).. But i will find reasons to be in this neighborhood again for sure!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

...Since from the old establishment to the new one (which is just a few blocks apart). The food is amazing, and what surprises me most is the variety of vegetarian options available. The latest dish I had there was during lunch - Apple Club sandwich (forgot the exact name?). Gotta be the best sandwich I had in a while. Pricing wise is probably among the cheapest gourmet food I've had in Bangkok. I guess the owner is able to provide reasonable pricing since the location is somewhat far from the city center, where rental is a lot cheaper.

Their selection of liquor is also quite amazing. Have not seen this many variety of Gins before in Bangkok except for 5 star hotels. As you all gin lovers know, most restaurants in Bangkok only offers the basic Bombay Tanqueray and Beefeater. This place's got many more to pick from!

Daytime parking can be a bit of a hassle as there is no restaurant parking available. Worth the hassle of commute to try this place out.