“Good Food, Awesome Ambience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant

Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 10,630 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seven Spoons destination restaurant promises to tickle your senses in a warm, minimalist gastrobar on the edge of Chinatown. We offer a modern cuisine menu, including Mediterranean influenced dishes and pasta, lovingly made from locally produced and organic ingredients wherever possible. We're at the corner of Jor Por Ror (JPR) and Chakkrapatipong (22-24 Chakkrapatipong Road), in a restored Chinese shophouse. We are open daily, for dinner from 6pm to 11pm, and our kitchen closes at 11pm. We are open for lunch, Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 3pm.
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Food, Awesome Ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The location of this restaurant, is quite difficult for taxi to locate. Take a cab from Pratunam area, is about 100-150 THB (quote the price to taxi driver) If by meter, only 65-80 THB! Luckily the driver called the restaurant to be directed to there. :) I've made prior reservation via email as I heard this is a small restaurant that caters to a few dining tables only. It was a great dinner with my spouse, I would say.

Ordered the Crab Ravioli with Pink Peppercorn Cream Sauce for myself. I personally find that the creamy cheesy sauce is very yummy, but tends to get a lil' sick of it near the end of the dish. The crab meat inside the ravioli, is tasty but abit too plain. I will not order this if I happen to be there again, cos I would like to try other wonderful dishes.

My spouse ordered the Juniper Sauce Duck Breast with Caramelized Persimmons. It was an awesome dish. The duck meat together with the juniper sauce. It's damn awesome. Thumbs up for this dish! :)

The appetizer we ordered is Mango Salsa Shrimp Soft Taco. Special sweet dish. We both love it very much! :)

The staff serving us, is very polite and nice. He was quite slim and looks very young. He even helped us to flag a taxi and ask the taxi to go by meter. :) Will never forget the wonderful experience we had here. Thank you Seven Spoons!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank shugary

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Extraordinary!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My Thai wife and I just had the most wonderful vegetarian feast! Although vegetarian is not what is exclusively offered, the menu had more veggie items than we could order this evening. We started with 2 mocktails, lentil balls, mushroom fritti to die for, falafel salad, pumpkin/spinach tortellini, halloumi tikka, and finished with lime tart & creme brûlée. Everything was served by the staff with professionalism and care. The atmosphere, with soft lighting and smooth jazz playing at just the right volume, was reminiscent of a cafe in Greenwich Village. I can't say enough good about this place here. We will be returning very soon, maybe next week! I'm currently retired as a chef for 38 years, so I know whatI'm talking about!

2 Thank Diningchef
Bangkok, Thailand
“Cozy place with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been here last time with my brother. Food are great and big portion. Staff are nice and helpful for food reccommends with details. Anyway, call them before getting there as theres only few tables in the restaurant!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank PiggyWiggyMe
San Pedro Garza Garcia, Mexico
“great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

It is a great place. The cocktails are very well served! We tried the snapper.. duck breast.. asparragus.. shrimp taco.. and crembulle. Everything was great. Just take your time investigating how to get here

2 Thank Stpeterelectronics
“lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant last night after reading the excellent reviews. Like others even with an address it is difficult to find as a tree hides the entrance from the road making the restaurant cosy and quaint. On arrival we were welcomed and immediately seated. Were were given the drinks menu which contained an amazing variety of cocktail. The starters we had were smoked salmon & asparagus and the shrimp tacos both were delicious. For mains the rissotto ball and the tikka hallumi again lovely flavours and well presented they could have bigger maybe two risotto balls. For dessert we shared the creme brulee which was yummy!! Overall the meal cost £40 and we were very full!! The service was good but made excellent by a man who may have been the manager, he was chatty and knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good food, drinks and service.

3 Thank Sarah B