“Perfect!”

Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 10,959 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Seven Spoons destination restaurant promises to tickle your senses in a warm, minimalist gastrobar on the edge of Chinatown. We offer a modern cuisine menu, including Mediterranean influenced dishes and pasta, lovingly made from locally produced and organic ingredients wherever possible. We're at the corner of Jor Por Ror (JPR) and Chakkrapatipong (22-24 Chakkrapatipong Road), in a restored Chinese shophouse. We are open daily, for dinner from 6pm to 12am, and our kitchen closes at 11pm. We are open for lunch, Monday to Saturday, from 11am to 2pm.
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Nice music, delicious food and reasonable prices. Relax and enjoy! Don't forget to book a table beforehand.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Hidden gem in Chinatown”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Have been here twice now and definitely will return. Their signature cocktails are mixed perfectly, one being the 'Golden Spoon' which sadly they took off the menu now but they seemed more than happy to bring that one back to life during my dinner with my husband. To say it's a small restaurant is an understatement so best advised to book in advance. Being so small, for me acts to its advantage, the atmosphere is cosy and feels almost like being at a friends for dinner. The owners just seem to get this place right, lighting, music, pace, menu choice and last but not least the array of delicious dishes to work through. I look forward to visit Bangkok again and put it back on my list of places to return to.

Visited September 2012
New York
“Wow what a delicious deal!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Seven spoons requires reservation and it is definitely worth the obscure location to eat the delicious fusion treats.
With only 3 tables and a bar this restaurant lives up to it's reputation. The lentil appetizer is exceptional with a healthy bite. I also had the halloumi kebab risotto which was so savory and delicious. Salty halloumi with grilled tomatoes that almost tasted sundried and a cheesy risotto delighted my taste buds. With every bite I must have said yum or this is so delicious. But it really was!!!

Also the bartender really had some knowhow. Before the other half of my reservation showed up we discussed the idea that started seven spoons and also how they used local ingredients and local sources which really made the taste and healthy aspects of the food more prevalent. The homemade nutty bread from Bangkok Bread Boy was just not ordinary and the infused butter had that special touch. It was really a utterly delicious experience. Last but not least the creme brulee and vanilla gelato with poppy seeds. The creme brulee had sea salt on top of the crispy coating which gave the perfect salty afterthought to the sweet creamy dessert. The gelato also tasted home made with a little bit icy texture and pure creamy deliciousness. I can safely say I wish I had eaten here every night, but with 2 drinks already down my hatch I was bursting at the seams and couldn't even finish the delectable dessert.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jessicawhippy
regsuzuki, Owner at Seven Spoons Bar and Restaurant, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear Jessica,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and took the time to document it. We will be looking to expand/ move down the road in the near future. Please do come back!

Best,
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food, not so great drinks”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We really enjoyed the food here; the menu was creative and the dishes we ordered lived up to our expectations. Not so much the drinks though. Cocktails were a bit ordinary, in fact my friend didn't finish hers because it was too bitter. The service was varied; friendly but inattentive at times. The waitress helped us to get a taxi and tuk-tuk afterwards though.

• Visited August 2012
Dear Ejidy,

Thanks very much for your review and comments. We're glad you enjoyed the food and your feedback on service as well as the drinks is appreciated.

All the best,
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“It's an OK restaurant.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

It was a bit difficult to find, but we got there in less than 40 min. The service was good, the guy at the bar is quite nice and speaks good English too. The food was OK. The tacos are a bit oily, the filet mignon was all right, however the chicken salad is really good, but a bit small. The drinks are fine, but they are small too. We had the sea salt creme brulee for dessert, it tasted good, but the consistency was too custardy. Overall, I think it was just OK, we did pay a lot of money for the kind of food we had. I don't think we would go back.

• Visited September 2012
Dear Aixa,

We appreciate your taking the time to review Seven Spoons. We also appreciate your honest feedback and will take it into consideration for future improvements.

All the best,