“Good trendy cafe”

Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Good trendy cafe, we tried breakfast, good and innovative options, including heart and veg., easy access through Asok BTS and Sukumbhit MRT, good service, plenty of deserts

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

If you are a chocolate lover, then Chu should be high on your list when you visit Bangkok.
The 73% hot chocolate is a pure delight.
It's extremely creamy, not sweet and is probably one of the best you can experience.
Beauty in the simplicity.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Ordered the waffle with chicken and the meat was pink. Returned it, and the waiter gave me back the same plate and told me that the chicken was supposed to be this colour. Clearly I didn't eat it because a) the chicken was pink and b) the chicken was pink. I was annoyed that the waiter made me look foolish because he said it was 'safe to eat pink chicken' but at the end of the day, I didn't eat it and ordered something else.
TIP: stand your ground and don't eat anything that you think is off, even in a place like this.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

What used to be my favourite cafe in downtown Asoke has now turned into such a souring experience. What would it take to get a smile from the stuff or even a "thank you" after settling the bill? The food is still of high standards and the cafe atmosphere is cosy however the service staff seem to have no interest in their job and certainly dont bring an air of welcome to what used to be an enjoyable place.

1  Thank Steveyinasia
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

A must try the cherry crumble cheesecake it doesn’t look like this when it arrives, it’s very plain in the cabinet but I’ll definitely be ordering it again. The staff helped me choose and it was the best decision.
Next to try will be the lava chocolate cake.
I had the 75% dark Tanzanian hot chocolate, it’s like drinking a decadent chocolate bar, amazing and I’m a fussy chocoholic!