“Not recommending”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed February 13, 2013

About average Indian food. Bangkok and Sukhumvit have much better restaurants for Indian food.
Service deserves a big 0.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Had dinner one night. Food was great, service was very good. Located near to the metro station so can be reached easily. Ambience was also good so can go on special occasions as well. Staff was helpful on all other queries as well.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Have been in Bangkok for months and fancied an Indian meal today so tried this place. We were the only people in there as it was early (3pm) but the service was friendly and the food very very good. We tried a range of dishes including butter chicken and some aloo dishes and all were well cooked and tasted as good as the restaurants I eat in in London. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

seems I'm on an Indian adventure. this one was just a walk by, it looks nice lets try it. finding it lower on the list of Indian cuisine here shows me I will be dining at more restaurants in this category.
liked it !!! no free poppadoms and chutneys would be my only nit pick. we always enjoy these treats. they were not so busy but later groups of people came in and enjoyed a buffet setting. almost looked like bus loads or a tour group. anyway not discouraging to me.
ordering off the menu we got 2 curries the saagwana mutton and the shahi paneer with a sprite, a bottle water and one order of garlic naan. I will go above average here for the taste was pleasant and the setting was large still feeling relaxed. good luck to them they should be rated higher but I will try these other Indian cuisines above them and see how it goes. for now my very good rating may move them up one notch.
price for the 2 curries, naan, a sprite and bottle water with 10% service and 7% vat was B840 or $27.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

This restaurant looks sparkling with floor to ceiling glass on two sides facing the street, so it's easy to see that the interior is nicely done in what I guess is Indian decor. However, with no customers on a Saturday evening, we were a little skeptical. But, we decided to try it. We wished we had walked on. Seating is comfortable, but with a wobbly table. The menu had only the names of the dishes with no explanation, so you would have to already know what composed the dishes to know what you were ordering. Or, I guess you could have your waiter explain each of the 200 items on the menu. How much trouble could it be to write a one line description below each dish name? We ordered vegetarian pakora, and it was more like vegetable tempura but with corn meal coating, and a little greasy. Then came the chicken kadai, a small dish of chicken pieces with a chunky vegetable sauce. We ordered butter naan, which was a little thick and doughy. We ate everything, so it wasn't terrible; it just wasn't that great. I can see why they don't have many customers.