“My stay in November”

Ranked #431 of 866 Hotels in Bangkok
Melbourne
“My stay in November”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Ive visited Bangkok on numerous occassions and always stayed at a Hotel this time a friend and I thought we would try a serviced apartment..im glad we did..this place is boutique like small and personable..with the comforts of a larger more expensive hotel..From the staff to the service the rooms everyrhing was spot on..the location was very handy too..I loved my 12 day stay here and will be back there again later this year..a big thumbs up from me..

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was a lovely hotel and very luxurious for the price. However I had informed the hotel we would arrive at 9am from a long 16 hour journey and requested an early check in. However this did not happen and we had to wait until 1pm until we got our room. I was disappointed they didn't offer us a bathroom to take a shower but they did offer us the roof top and gave us breakfast for free. That was the only bad thing but the staff where friendly and the hotel rooms are beautiful and huge and they bring you a very large breakfast to your room :). As for location the skytrain is quite far and it's also quite far from shopping district. Some nice restaurants around but location wasn't great and a lot of taxis didnt know where the hotel was.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Everything about this placed worked out great for me. It is aesthetically nice, clean, very friendly staff, location worked out fine (it is 15 mins walk from the BTS). However, the front desk will get you a cab and go out of their way to make sure you get to your destination properly. Luxury apartments are great if you want to bring local thai guests over as you don't have to sign them in to the front desk or pay a fine.

Overall, if you are looking to impress people, budget is not too much an issue for you and you like the finer things in life I would say stay at the Rongratana I would take my gf here when I come back to Thailand. You must also check out the infinity pool and rooftop terrace~!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed June 9, 2014

1. No hot water 2. Safe deposit box not working 3. Hotel description says rooms have a washing machine...they don't, only the larger suites do 4. Room card deactivated at exactly 12 o clock, by the tine I reached the lift I could not get down, the lift automatically went to the top floor and I had to exit using the fire escape stairs 5. Rude, unpleasant staff 6. Low floors face car parks and garbage bins and people outside can see inside.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank morph988
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed May 27, 2014

location ok, after bts to walk make you fresh, but not far far away even not far.
design perfect, tactful....
you will love the living room,
internet sucks
pool like jacuzi
Gay friendly
for service, i could not be sure it s average or good.
if you ask me next time will you stay there answer is yes

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Oxnard, California
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Just wanted to shear our experience tat the Rongratana Executive Residence. Love this place, the people are very friendly and the rooms was really nice. It's sad that we didn't get our second day room service. After being out all day and when we came back the room was still dirty. The pool is design for 2 people. Looks good on the website but man it's small :)

Room Tip: If you are looking for a pool, stay away from this place but if you looking for a nice place to stay...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pinarag
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Me and my best friend had a deluxe studio each I was up graded to a 1 bdrm and the service was great and the place perfect location as we both enjoy shop shop shopping ,close to all the main malls and temples and situated in a very nice area and walking distance to cafés,shopping etc love loved it we will be Bak next year, thanx to the staff from Stefanie and Regina

Room Tip: If u wait a relaxing very nice accommodation Close to shopping this is the place for u also has a gy...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends