Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Room was nice. But the hot water system seems have some problems. Air condition was good. Hotel provide free tutu to the BTS station which was very nice.
Upon check out staff try to send me to the bTS station with elevator,which I think was very thoughtful,coz I had two big bags with me.

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank yiyijohnny
Reviewed November 23, 2012

everything was good, except for the location.
it's located in an alley, and consider not so convenient from airport.
takes around 20-30minutes by taxi to this hotel.
walking about 10minutes from the hotel, there's 7-11, stalls, etc.
however, they provided free tut tut service to take you to taxi station, bts station, back and forth, just give them a call.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Ok, so I never leave reviews because Im lazy. Im only leaving this because Im sick of people that can't just leave an honest review like this one. Im tired of questionable people acting like they are paying for the Ritz when not even spending $30US. I been here for 4 days and it was like $28 a nite in high season now. Yes, $28!! So just stop the effen madness on the negatives for paying next to nothing for this place. Here's the deal. The room is very small. Nothing like in the pic, so that's a little bummer. But it is new, clean and modern. Yes, the TV stations suck for farang....but why is your TV on anyway? Breakfast is included and it's very good. I pay more for breakfast for 2 in the States than the cost of the room, so give me a break! Location is tucked away, yes, but makes for a more quiet stay. Staff has been very nice and the Tuk Tuk guys funny and are working their butts off to take you to the BTS station or wherever in reason you want to go.....so don't be a cheap butthead and try to tip them 20baht or something. How do you not tip a guy 60 cents on a free ride to take you somewhere? Bottom line is...what are you looking for? I was looking for a cheap and clean place to rest while I explore a magical city. For $28, no one should be complaining on this place. I've spent more in a hostel with 7 other people in the room in NYC. If you are on a budget and want a small, clean, new room with a great breakfast, then book it. Otherwise, spend more and stay in the 4 Seasons.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
9  Thank Robert J
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Dirty and very difficult to reach. I dont want to fight but I will leave after one night and looking for better place. Is a new hotel that already looks old. Shower and bathroom with hairs and..... from previous guest. Stay away

4  Thank boxboxing
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Excellent value. Staff very friendly. Breakfast ok for European traveller. Swimming pool small but quite nice (and I was the only one using it). Good quality toiletries, towels and bed. Room smallish but perfectly adequate. Small number of design faults - shower head at funny angle that wouldn't move - managed to flood the bathroom the first time I set it going, rough sealant around the sink, mismatched flooring in the halls for example, but overall unimportant.
Quiet location, 15mins walk from BTS station (also free tuk-tuk provided), 30mins walk to river boats (or take bts one stop).
Would go back.