Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$34
View deal
Hotels.com$34
Tripadvisor$34
StayForLong
Travelocity$34
CheapTickets$34
Orbitz.com$34
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I thought I'd give this place a go after finding it on latestays. The hotel has had a 'soft opening' since 8 months, with only a limited number of rooms ready.
Well, I turned up and it looks a bit like a building site - the underneath lobby area was just concrete and the car park area had plastic sheeting everywhere blowing in the wind. So not great.
The staff while trying to be helpful were completely useless. I checked in a bit early, which seemed to be a big issue and kept pointing to the massive sign on the counter about their checkout and check in times. Nevermind they finally got my key and sent me to my room via a very hot lift. It was a horrible little hole of a room next to the maids area, I looked out the filthy windows to see a pair of rotting sports socks on the window ledge. Not exactly inviting.
So I went downstairs again and told them of my discoveries, they did have another room but wasnt ready yet, so I said fine and went off exploring the area - quite hard when the hotel is stuffed so far down a soi at either end quite a trek. Their tuk tuk service is a joke too.

When I came back the staff had changed so they again had no idea what i was going on about and tried to put me back in the same room. Finally it was all sorted after coming uo and down again in the lift and then them moving me again because there was a problem with the wifi on that floor.

The rooms are small and theres always someone hoovering or unpacking something just outside, or high pitched maids shouting to one another.

There was also no hot water - they sent someone (20 minutes after I called reception) who I'm guessing was a manager or something who then proceeded to tell me that the water was hot with his hand under the tap - I don't have time to get into arguements with idiots so I just told him to make it hotter and left it at that, guess what - nothing happened.

I did try and check out after one night, but was told I would have to pay for the second night or speak to the manager because the deal I had was a minimum two night deal, in the end I put up with it and stayed. I'm leaving tomorrow and can't wait. One last thing, a standard empty apology from the management will no doubt follow my comments proving yet again how much this hotel really doesn't care. Theyve been open 8 months and should have sorted out the problems and trained the staff by now. Please avoid, there are much better deals all over Bangkok. They will NEVER 'have the opportunity to serve me again in the near future'

Room tip: The best rooms are in different hotels.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank luka8885
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the first night we arrived in Bangkok. It is situated in a long small street and it's at least 10 minutes' walk to the nearest BTS station. Fortunately, they have a free shuttle that can get you to BTS. The hotel has been recently renovated (or constructed) and it has the smell of paint in the corridors. No air-conditioning in the corridors. A large part of the hotel is still under construction. They have a pool but we didn't use it. The rooms are small. The bathroom has a shower and it's very nice, probably the only thing we liked about the hotel. What we didn't appreciated is the trick we the air-conditioning; we checked in, the air-con was running ok, we went out for a while and when we came back the air-con was working poorly. So we called the reception and told there was a problem. They said they'll send somebody but instead in about 5 minutes the air-con was working perfectly again! (without anyone coming to the room to check it). So I guess they can control all the air-cons in the hotel and if you do not complain, you will be staying in the hot and smelly (painting) room.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This is a quite new and basic hotel. The location is about 10 minutes walk from BTS station, but it's not easy to find. The bed is not bad, but the pillows are not comfortable. However, it's a good choice for a stop over stay if you got a low room rate.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Checked in for a weekend in advance of completion and enjoyed great value for a new hotel that's nearly finished.
Situated off the main road for a bit more peace, but within striking distance of most of the city and transport options.
Still construction happening, and noise from 9am in the weekend, which was the only major drawback.
Service was friendly. Beds are very firm.

Date of stay: October 2011
3  Thank tropicalkiwi
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I booked only for one reason. Its new and had an opening deal. The hotel is not quite finished, the pool is empty and the room smells of paint but it only opened 2 days before i arrived so as far as im concerned its normal. I thought the staff was lovely and so accommodating, trying to learn systems and procedures themselves. Ill give it 3 months and ill go again. it was only £15 so go and try and get this in london and see what you end up with.

Date of stay: August 2011