Our usual hotel was full and after the fantastic reviews on the LIT and its location we decided to book our 3 nights stay in March. Overall, a disappointment if compared to the number of quality hotels in Bangkok. But let's bear in mind hotel was recently opened so staff still need training and as a family, this was definitively not an appropriate choice. Feel that the hotel is trying too much to be high tech. Breakfast choice is tiny but does the trick.
- Rooms are spacious
- Location, location, location => especially for shopping
- Minibar package part of the room rate
- Staff still needs training as of March 2012 (check in was slow, "concierge" too noisy/curious, housekeeping missed fine details, booking a spa treatment was difficult)
- Very limited food choice and expensive considering quantity/quality
- Swimming pool not accessible for wheelchairs/baby strollers (can only be reached via staircase)
Hotel is best for solo/couples/friends travellers who want easy access to BTS and fantastic shopping choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LiT BANGKOK Hotel offers an enviable location that combines authentic Thai charm, premium service and the convenience of central city living. It's a mere five minutes walk to Bangkok's major malls such as MBK, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, for shopping, dining, and entertainment - as well as outstanding city attractions and landmarks including Bangkok Art and Cultural Centre, Jim Thompson's House and The National Stadium skytrain station.All 79 rooms are designed to furnish guests with a superior stay via surprising architectural features and a plethora of thoughtful design details. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, DVD player, mini-bar, and ambiance lighting.The hotel also offers guests a superb spa, fitness-centre, pool, restaurant, room service and the hotel's unique 'Fiesta Steppe' chill-out zone, a great space to drink in the local atmosphere with a glass of your favorite tipple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your LiT BANGKOK Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok