Book In Advance
$63.12*
6-Hour Siam Ratree Night Bike Tour of Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Follow Me on a guided Bangkok bicycle tour, it's the only way to experience the real Bangkok. Discover so much more of Bangkok by bicycle. Our local guides love to share their passion for Thailand and they will leave you with an unforgettable experience Relax in our beautiful shaded green garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa and cold drinks at our licensed bar. We will also send you a free link to download your photograph album after the tour. Our Bangkok bicycle tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels, so what's stopping you? Follow Me on a cultural adventure
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I booked this after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and I want disappointed. The offices are a little difficult to find but our cab driver saw us safely there. On arrival we were briefed in a beautiful, cool garden and fitted with bikes and optional helmets. My bike frame was probably a bit small for me but it was a very comfortable "sit up and beg" style.

Having been in Bangkok a day, I was a little apprehensive about the traffic. I needn't have worried. Our guide went at a steady pace, guiding us through tricky bits and making sure everyone was comfortable. The other road users are very considerate. I am not an experienced cyclist and so I think even confident beginners would enjoy this tour.

The tour goes through back alleys and markets, along the river and utilises the ferry. We saw sites away from the main tourist drag that we would not have seen on our own. Our guide was informative throughout. There are plenty of photo opportunities and rest stops and you are supplied with ample drinking water.

About 24 hours after the tour we were emailed photos the guide took of us during the tour. There were some great shots. Only added extra that I would have liked would have been a map of the route, highlighting some of the sites to take away with me.

Overall, highly recommended.

FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear TA reviewer,

It is wonderful reading your excellent review.

At Follow Me we never ask people to write reviews so that others reading this can be rest assured that all reviews are honest and correct.

All explained in your review is just the way it is and we thank you for joining us that day.

They only thing I would like to ad is that the route you took is available on our website under the tour description. Just hit the "Route" button. We have no problems sharing routes with people who love an excellent guided bike tour!

Raymond

Write a ReviewReviews (1,430)

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is a must do for anyone visiting Bangkok. It is just like the video portrays and will take you through parts of the city you would never get to see as a tourist. Very friendly, well organised, and relaxed with comfortable bikes and all refreshments catered for. Cracker the parrot is an added bonus at the meeting place! For us, nothing in Bangkok can beat this activity - do it!

Dear TA reviewer,

On behalf of Cracker (The Parrot and sometimes Boss) many thanks for your excellent review. It was great meeting you and the rest of the group! Its still so fresh in our memories!

Hope you also enjoyed the pictures of your tour that we emailed you. Its a great additional bonus to keep those excellent memories alive for a very very long time.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the experience, all the staff were fabulous and couldn't do any more to help. If u r going on this tour get the name of the street in Thai before u go as the taxi driver will struggle to find it from the English name. I would also take a hat. The only other comment I would make is the tour is approx 4 hours long with plenty of stops though. Me and my wife went and had a brilliant time. Excellent all round.

Dear TA reviewer,

First of all many thanks for submitting your excellent review! Was fantastic having you with us!
At first I was not sure what to expect reading the Title " .... but 4 hours" but as soon as I read further it all became clear.

The tour takes between 4-5 hours in Total. But me no means we cycle 4-5 hours. As you mentioned we have plenty of breaks in between.

One more comment I would make is to DO open the link on the confirmation email. That link opens up in a PDF format with map and THAI instructions for the Taxi driver to read. Its a breeze after that.

So for future cyclist of Follow Me reading this before booking please note: You will receive a confirmation email in which the instructions tell you to click on a link that opens up a Map that you can print at your Hotel lobby. Just ask the concierge and he will be happy to assist you. Further to that I would also suggest that you ask the Hotel to call us before you set off. They can than instruct a Taxi driver precisely on where to go.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Within 5 minutes of the Siam History Tour I knew I had already experienced more of Bangkok than I had wandering the city on my own. Taking us down alleys, through neighborhoods and markets, on the river taxi and past temples our guide explained the customs and culture. He was happy to answer any question that arose. The pace was enjoyable covering much more than I ever could have on foot, but getting us to places other tours would not cover. The fish massage was a unique experience in and of itself with a lovely lunch completing our morning.

FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear TA Reviewer,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this excellent review. Was great reading that you knew you were on the right tour with just minutes into it.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We did the Siam historical bike tour which was fantastic and the highlight of our trip to Bangkok!!

We travelled on main roads, through back streets and markets, took ferry boats accross the river and stopped at various buildings, churches and temples and stopped off for refreshments along the way. Amazing!

The guide was really really friendly spoke good English. The information he gave us about Thailand was brilliant.

The tour was a fantastic experience that we just wouldn't have got anywhere close to without it. We felt like we got a really authentic experience.

I highly recommend doing the tour it's fantastic value for money with a full 4-5 hours riding about, refreshments and also some food at the end. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would happily do it again!

Thank you for a fantastic day! X

FollowMeBangkok, Owner at Follow Me Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear TA Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing us to spend a half day with. It was great having you on tour! Hope you liked all your pics as well.

Best regards,